Announcement Bar + Web Push

Announcement Bar + Web Push

by AAAeCommerce Inc

BFCM Announcement Bar, Countdown Timer & Web Push Notification

Egoist Underwear

I'm using the free version so maybe that's why not sure but the bar disappears for no reason now and then. It's not scheduled or anything.

COZY DETAILZ

I have tried an announcement bar with end date time and it did not finished as expected. Do not want to pay for an app that is not performing well or doing as expected.

Likeedii Shop

Vamos testar, não garanto se é gratuito não. Logo já aparece varias opções de planos pagos, pelo que notei a propaganda não condiz com a realidade

Rock’d by Holly

This will be my first time using this app. It was very easy to install and I'm excited to see what happens.

P'z Kloset

Just installed it for my store www.pzkloset.com. Seem very handful. Haven't had any subscribers yet. System has a error in the script right now. Hopefully, it'll get fixed soon. Will come back with more updates.

Hummingbird

Update: I was about to set up some holiday season promo and found out that this app is not free anymore. I don't think it's worth spending money on an app which I am not sure how long I will stick to, partly because it is sometimes glitchy and does not work smoothly, both in the front end and in the admin. Just installed it for my store www.hummingbirdlifestyle.com. Seem very handful. Haven't had any subscribers yet. Will come back with more updates.

fierypool

sometimes it work sometime not. But overall process is easy.
FOR FIRST TIME IT WORKED GOOD BUT NOT ALWAYS.
TEMPLATE ONCE CHOSEN CAN'T BE REMOVED THAT'S A VERY BAD POINT.

Capsandalloys

enjoying it so far just started :)

Fetch Llc

not sure yet. using it now for the first time n already had a hiccup so we'll see.

Wantfree

It's alright. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't .

Previous 1 3