Announcement Bar + Web Push

Announcement Bar + Web Push

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Engage Customers | 1000+ Reviews | 8000+ Install | Start FREE

Oferta Sempre

Pelo que a propagando mostra é muito bom, vou experimentar agora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoreAngles

I have started using the app recently and am excited about all its features and potential. It's very user-friendly and have endless features. I am amazed at how quickly I have started getting subscribers. Thank you.

Photofinity Studios

I literally downloaded EVERY SINGLE announcement bar app that I could find. I was looking for one that allowed me to have a "sliding" announcement bar with 2 different promotions. This is the ONLY one I could find that was free. Paying $10/mo is ridiculous for an announcement bar!!

This app is easy to use, the interface looks a bit messy and crowded, but don't let that fool you. Tons of options and really does the job!

Thanks for keeping the app free!

Harris DIY Store

I have tried many apps on my shopify store but this one is amazing. An Excellent App and very easy to use

Noblino

I've tried several apps before this one, including paid ones. This is the best one by far, hands down! The developers seem to have anticipated every single need of a webshop owner. Awesome job!

Bata Pakistan

This app is amazing - so easy to use and very helpful in promoting campaigns. Please keep it free :-)

iulover

I used this app more than 6 months. I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It helps me automatic my store. I would recommend this app for anyone.

karthikasilksandhandlooms

Using it since 2 months A Great App, must have, have used all the tools, works excellent and very useful.

Notifications, Banner Slides, Abandoned Checkouts notifications are just amazing, Thank you!

東京搭乗中 Tokyo Boarding

Super B service, quick assistance, meet your needs without cost !! Definitely should give a try on it !!

Quasar

I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It had many options and I was spoilt for choice. There are many other options that are yet to be explored.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93