Announcement Bar + Web Push

Announcement Bar + Web Push

by AAAeCommerce Inc

BFCM Announcement Bar, Countdown Timer & Web Push Notification

JumpFromPaper

AWESOME IT support! Fix my problem within 12 hours, great app for BFCM! Will keep on using for future flash/holiday sales event! Totally recommend!!

The Lagniappe India

Useful app, very supportive staffs. Prompt response and quick help was provided. Thanks team!. Definitely consider this app for your store.

Galor-e

The application is easy to use, and very useful for announcing sales promotions, events, discounts, and give away.

Beaute3D inc.

Simple and excellent!
The basic free plan give me all satisfaction, I recommend this. If you are looking for a more custom app for annoncements this is perfect for you.

ATAERA BELLA

I've used this app and it really works for announcements but also back in stock is a new feature that is so necessary for any store. Great job!

ExquisiteHairExt

I just downloaded this app. It seems easy to use and it has so many options and features. I will update review once I use it a few months.

Modern Choices

I’ve been using this app for a few months and I have to say, it is performing better than I expected. I highly recommend installing this app to your store. You’ll see the difference in your conversions.

bestprints

Great app loaded with features. it's working well and when needed support for some tweaks it was very responsive, professional and helpful
Thanks!

Weed Farm Supply

I was looking for a simple, easy to use app to announce a promotion to visitors and this app works perfect for what I was looking to do.

MoniiGarmenx

The best app for less, no stress. I was looking for an application that could help provide translation for my international customers and this came up on the list. I value my customers. It has not let me down yet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90