Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

Adorable Stuffed Animals

This might be the first time where I've felt that the app was entirely perfect for me! Everything I wanted in it was there. There is something confusing, and it seems it's what confused the dood that left a one-star review. You can click on "plans" and there are choices for upgrading your account, and the "free" account explaining your limitations, at which point we say, "So it's NOT free!!" But what me and other dood had failed to notice was that we were automatically placed on the plan with all the features, and that is shown directly underneath the row of other plans. But rest assured, it IS free, and it is fantastic!

JumpFromPaper

AWESOME IT support! Fix my problem within 12 hours, great app for BFCM! Will keep on using for future flash/holiday sales event! Totally recommend!!

The Lagniappe India

Useful app, very supportive staffs. Prompt response and quick help was provided. Thanks team!. Definitely consider this app for your store.

Galor-e

The application is easy to use, and very useful for announcing sales promotions, events, discounts, and give away.

Beaute3D inc.

Simple and excellent!
The basic free plan give me all satisfaction, I recommend this. If you are looking for a more custom app for annoncements this is perfect for you.

ATAERA BELLA

I've used this app and it really works for announcements but also back in stock is a new feature that is so necessary for any store. Great job!

ExquisiteHairExt

I just downloaded this app. It seems easy to use and it has so many options and features. I will update review once I use it a few months.

Modern Choices

I’ve been using this app for a few months and I have to say, it is performing better than I expected. I highly recommend installing this app to your store. You’ll see the difference in your conversions.

bestprints

Great app loaded with features. it's working well and when needed support for some tweaks it was very responsive, professional and helpful
Thanks!

Weed Farm Supply

I was looking for a simple, easy to use app to announce a promotion to visitors and this app works perfect for what I was looking to do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90