Antram Bulk PowerTools

Antram Bulk PowerTools

by Antram Technologies

The powerful way to bulk update your product catalog

Gloria's Bookstore 美國中文繪本童書專賣

Sorry, I have to say is the app tested before launch? Terrible! I would like to discount on a certain collection for test, then it started to update on all products and I can't even stop. After updating 4000 products, all the prices are all wrong, and the website can't be recovered in 3 hours. I did the removal function trying to restore it, but not that easy. Orders were coming with all the wrong prices. I did lose money in many orders because of this app...sigh.... hope there is no next ME....really cause a lot of trouble...

Xclusive Prints

I'd first to state that the customer service is incredible. Their was couple suggestions i had to make the application better and it was added the day after. After so, i had a problem where i wanted to change a certain image of how it'll look once the items are on sale, and i got a reply within the same day. As i was busy all day and wasn't able to respond, i received another email the day after. Very good customer support. I ended up replying back, and i received a very long detailed message on how to change what i requested. I appreciate it, this makes you realize you pay for what you get. I'll continue using the application as good customer service is always hard to find. Keep up the good job!