Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Flying Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Apps On Demand

Upsell based Cart Drawer, Popup with Shipping bar & Discount

Adda Coffee & Tea House

Support is awesome and they quickly made their app work for my site. It's perfect. I needed to enable notes and improve my view cart function. They were a big help. Thank you!

Elizabeth's Boutique

The support team is amazing. I needed help installing the code on the website and they were able to add it for me very quickly. I highly recommend this app.

Pierre T. Lambert

I had my doubts seeing only great reviews but it turns out to be true! Simple and efficient app that does what it says and doesn't try to get access to everything in your shop. Matt helped me do some customization and it's perfect! Thank you! Highly recommend

Torchlight Games and Hobbies

We highly recommend this app! It's a simple feature that added a lot of polish to our store. Best of all, the developer was very prompt and helpful and tailored the app to our store.

Barefoot Venus USA

Great app - great customer service. Besides a few tiny edits for set up that we needed help with, everything is working seamlessly. No complaints!

Shop Santé

Awesome customer service, very fast and reliable! I love this app it helps a lot to improve customers experience especially with the free shipping progress bar.

Send It Supplements

Installation was seamless and incredibly easy. This app is far more appropriately priced than other services and offers stellar tech support. A quick email to provided the account resolves any and all issues. I would highly recommend!

Donimus

Powerful & easy to use app for sliding carts, very customizable and the support helps me a lot with details. I highly recommand this app

Dallmann Confections

I would give 10 stars if i could. I installed three of their apps on our site and even for a not so tech savy person like me it was super easy. Matt was beyond helpful. Would absolutely recommend!

kapasethnics

I am using this app, it is perfect for store,
I had few corrections and customisation, they responded to instantly and solved the issues.
I would definitely recommend this app.
All the best guys. :)