Auto Tags Customer & Order

Auto Tags Customer & Order

by App on Demands

Add & remove customer tag & order tag based on various rules.

Mollusk Surf Shop

The app stopped working with no advance notice or communication from the app developer. It was stopped for days, which caused a bunch of headaches as we rely on tags in our fulfillment process.

Milkiswardrobe

Extremely bad gesture that to discontinued free plan without notice and also no clue when did the function being disabled !

Tiendas ADOC El Salvador

The support doesn´t work, I need help but I don´t have any response, and everything in my store is crashing

Poised Aroma

The app is super straight-forward except the fact that it doesn't work :'( It makes me so sad because I just needed 1 tag for my store in order to give customers access to specific features but alas, no tags are applied when the customer purchases my service. If you fix your app I'd happily use it and change this review to 5 stars.

November 5, 2019

So sorry to hear you've run into trouble with the order tagger. Sometimes there are incompatibilities with an aspect of other apps installed on your shop. Sometimes we can fix it easily. We apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused you. We tried to contact you a couple of times to check why the app didn't work correctly. We are still interested to take a look and help you sort out the issue. Please reply to our emails.