Auto Tags Customer & Order

Add & remove customer tag & order tag based on various rules.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

Oh, Keycaps!

Giving 3 stars because this almost works as intended. To be clear, this app was straight forward - and worked as described - except for the 'bulk' tagging.

You can pay $5/mo to have bulk tagging of customers on previous orders. However, you can only tag 300x at a time this way - and you have to keep your browser open on the page while this happens - and it takes 5 minutes. If you already have a few thousand orders, this becomes a ridiculous process. This app is worthless to me. I need to be able to tag thousands of older customers with a click of a button - and I shouldn't have to keep my browser window open for that.

If I had to keep the window open - but it could do ALL my orders in one shot? Then fine. I just click once before I leave the house. But with this, I have to come back to the computer every 5-10 minutes and then go to the next page of 300 orders, and click and wait again for another 5-10 minutes.

This hardly feels like 'bulk' tagging. If you don't think that particular feature would bother you, then go for it. The app works. But if you have 1000+ orders, I would shy away from this app.