AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

fathomurbantees

Great POD platform. I am using this with others and love this one better. Try out this platform and you will also be happy

GoodMorningYawners

so far so good waiting for upload to watch the magic which work exactly the way it's programmed to be thanks for the update .

Aweye

Do not do anything with AOP! I ordered my sample more than 1 month ago and I have never received more impossible to have a tracking number because according to them it does not work in Canada!
I asked to be refunded because I never received my sample and more news from them!
Their deadlines are not any quicker than doing business with distributors in China directly and besides I think their suppliers are there.
You will lose time and money with them!

Fathom Urban Tees

I use this app to create yoga, leggings and other items different apps don't allow me to create. Love the app. Wish I was able to create Hooded Blankets

One Caffeinated Momma

So many wonderful choices and easy to use. Excited to provide these products to my customers. Great tool.

Hello hello

Thanks for great feedback. So happy to hear that and can feel the excitement.

the-Indigo-G-experience

I just love 5 stars for an app to help me customize my attire. Especially when you have as many designs as I do.

Hi

Thank you so much for the great review and 5 star.

Mystix Co

***UPDATE***
After a customer's order was shipped back to them, i sent an email to them about the time urgent matter because we are awaiting a youtube video about our product line. 8 days later, no email back. What a great way to show off our product line..

quality is great... Turn around time on receiving an order is excruciatingly painful. Takes 2-3 weeks for any order. Ridiculous. No customer wants to wait that long.

Hi

Thank you so much for the review and and we totally understand your concerns. Our standard production time is around 3 to 5 days but depends to the destination shipping time could be different. Please keep in your mind we are in UK. We are trying our best to find faster shipping options for our customers. At least you liked the quality :)

Htx Gear

No phone support, emails take too long to respond. High mark up pricing. Confusing intergration. You have to list your products at a high price to make profit

Hey

Thank you so much for the review. Our support team try to answer questions 24 to 48 hours in weekdays. Can you please drop us an email on help@aop.plus the way we can investigate the delay of replies?

About pricing, We respect your point of view. We are a small boutique family run company, not huge like other giants. So our pricing is higher, you are right, but you can be sure about quality and personalised service.

If you contact with us we are happy to discuss more.

SUXCE

Nice app !! I wish it could be much easier with the design tool, but for now its good. The app need an upgrade, so its easy to find stuff.

Hello

Thank you so much for the great review. We constantly working on to improve our software and you can be sure that we will never stop. Thanks for your support . :)

Let's Print Big

We are using this app more and more as we can design and set up several products at once. Our store is huge and with the way we do business we need to be able to get a lot of products listed for our customers quickly. Our customers also love the products. www.LetsPrintBig.com

Hellooooo

Thank you so much for the great review and we are so happy to see you in AOP family. If you and your customers are happy we are happy too :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8