AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

ATMA.CReation

Does not provide tracking for shipped orders. When contacted about it they simply closed the ticket. No tracking means that customers will be inquiring about where their orders are and leaving me with no information other than estimates which leave a poor customer service feel.

HeartsFlourish

I just discovered that this app does not automatically transfer a payment made by my shopify store paypal button. The funds sat in my business paypal account, ergo, my order did not go through. Luckily, it was my own order, which I always place before I go live. I cannot use an app that will not accept automatic transfers between payment methods and their business. Too bad, because I think I'd like their facemasks.
I'd give them 0 stars but...

StardustSweetshop

It stinks to write this review, since I was at one point very happy with their services. AOP+'s Chat staff very much tries their best.

That being said, the app is irrevocably broken and will not sync your orders from Etsy. Loads of emails and requests will just have a (very sweet and helpful) IT worker to just manually import them each time. You have to ask for this specifically.

Also, since the imports don't always happen 1-1 with Etsy, neither does billing---and good luck trying to make a partial payment just to get some production done on time without delays.

***You have to pay for your entire production budget separately on their site, for all items, all at once, as opposed to piece-by-piece. Meaning they can hold your entire week's worth of orders hostage until you pay them in full for everything. This was the final nail in the coffin for me. I will likely be moving on to another POD competitor to get my printing done.

Siniraita Shop

Takes way too long, haven´t even received my sample order after a month, cannot know if customers have received their orders, no tracking what so ever, prices change without notice 700% (you end up paying). Cannot recommend. The 5-star ratings made by themselves with the same txt...

Veggie Killah

The following is a message I sent directly to AOP- it honestly says everything.

I've placed a few personal orders. I want to see what my customers will receive and how quickly they receive it. After this last experience I'm removing all of the products and will no longer be using AOP. The apron I received which was an AOP product was poorly done. All along the hems are white lines on a black apron. The apron is also too thin to be useful, the fabric used is no real protection when cooking with sauces and oils.

The masks I've previously purchased have been constructed in a way they are painful to wear for anything but a short amount of time due to the thin elastic ears. The color has also come out of one of my masks (pale pink is now white). On top of the flaws in your product I've waited for no less than 1 month for products each time. I've had to give customers product for free costing me money due to your huge shipping times to the US. This wouldn't be so bad if you were honest about it, but claims of 2 weeks are given instead. I'm so disappointed and have wasted so much time and money. I had so much hope with working with your company- it's too bad the reality doesn't mesh up with looks.

Impersonate Me

Incredibly frustrating to deal with. Cannot get correct answers from the
very limited support and they are in absolutely no hurry! This is costing us a lot of money now as we cannot fulfil sold orders.

EH Graphics Online

This is by far the WORST pod company I have dealt with. I figured since they claim to operate and manufacture in London it would be different. I was right but it was worse. Communication take 24-48 hours to reply and often requests the same as the last person. They say 7-10 for production and 4-5 days for shipping to arrive. My customers are waiting for items they paid for a month later. Whats worse is they produce a tracking number weeks prior to shipping the shows as preshippment in California. The customers check every day and see the same thing. Now I am getting terrible reviews from long time customers. Their response is once we produce the shipping information it is out of our hands. Absolutely stay away. Gooten or Printify are light years ahead of AOP+

Psalm 91 Family Store

i used this app it is horrible man ,i order the sample no idea when will it come it is almost 3 weeks now and when contacting support ,take for ever to answer and when finally answer keep asking same question over and over ,i will take that app out of my store as soon as i get the order and refund for the money i have in my wallet

FAF Challenge

What a load of rubbish! This APP has major bugs and does not import orders. They fixed it and 2 days later it's broken again and is not pulling though orders from ETSY. They expect you to manually send them orders via email which i a total time waste. They should have at least built a function upload your own orders like every other POD app. A huge disappointment with constant false promises. I do not recommend this APP.

Olivier Industries

Looks like scamer, pushed his dropshipping leggins on your store, no adress on side, no app shown on etsy if you give them access.

Previous 1