AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

AOP+ Easy Print on Demand

by alloverprint.it

Organic Print on Demand Fulfilment & Worldwide Dropshipping

Syncopate Vintage

I started using this app to create personalised t-shirt for my customers (the same t-shirt design but with different names/colours used). My first customers received their orders today, and one customer emailed to tell me she had been sent someone else's design and name and not what she had ordered. I double checked the designs on order confirmations and they were correct, so it was the printer who had made the mistake. I spoke to a customer service rep through the live chat who refunded the wrong order so I could provide a replacement to the customer free of charge. The refund was sorted within half an hour which I thought was great in comparison to other companies I've dealt with.
My worry going forward is will the same mistake be made again when I place multiple orders with slight variations in design?
I'm hoping the printing mistake was an isolated incident because I do like the quality of the products, and find everything else about my experience with AOP+ to be positive, so it would be a shame to have to change supplier because of this.

ManekiBB

Updated: Uygar has to stepped in and resolve the problem.

I placed my order on November 28. And today is December 28, I contacted them few days ago with no response, then I try contact them for the second time just to know that my order is still in processing. One WHOLE month and is still in processing. Worst part is the system marked my order as shipped!!! I just can't believe it.

The Vault

Im leaving a neutral rating because I didn't really get the chance to try it out, but was immediately thrown off by the $17 wholesale price on a basic tee. We all know there are POD services with the same tee for $9.