ApiDrop

Connect with top EU,US,CN suppliers, sync orders & trackings.

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GuuRock International

Time spent using app 1 minute

I used the app to work with multiple suppliers like BigBuy, Banggood and Aliexpress. Paul from the support team and is wonderful.

BARBARA CALABRO

Time spent using app 2 minutes

ApiDrop has everything you would need and saves so much time with their on click import. Cant recommend enough!

lustfulluxuries99

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Working almost flawless. Orders come in and out, seamless. Repricing rules could be great but they do their job

Boss Moves Connections

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Awesome app, I've been able to start my business in one day plus their support is great.recommended to everyone

GOO Best SHOPPING

Location Greece
Time spent using app 21 minutes

I really like how it allows you to import order with multiple products from several suppliers. Would recommend 100%. Their live chat is amazing.

khostor1

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I have finally found a stable app that could support the dropshipping business. The batch import feature lets me import a whole catalog with a click which is amazing.

OYME

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 12 hours

I like the app it is a multi-functional app with responsive support it's really cool I highly recommend

TIPI THUIS

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Everything was perfect, the team if here to help you. Paul helped me fixing orders import and categories sync.

CALABROAU

Location Australia

Amazing App with great support.
Nice options to import Aliexpress and Banggood products in batch. recommended to everyone.

La Velaa Fragrances

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I recently activated ApiDrop to test and alternative at Oberlo and it works really well.
Orders and products are in sync without any problem and the panel is really easy to use.
I love it.