ApiDrop

ApiDrop

by ApiDrop Ltd

Connect with top EU,US,CN suppliers, sync orders & trackings.

GreenZech Store

It is very bad experience use the APP. some functions don't work. and app developer do not replying support email. IF YOU DON'T WANT WASTING YOUR TIME, DO NOT TRY THIS THE APP!

August 12, 2021

Dear GreenZech, you have tried to blackmail us several times but we didn't accept that and this review is the result.
We will continue to create the best dropshipping platform we can.

NSE Imports

**EDIT**
Thanks for the reply, I realise 1) is tricky I have tested out most of the competing apps and can say that there are good and bad implementations of this. Regarding 2) can you mail me regarding this? I've sent mails to you previously about this, the main issue arises where you need to add Shipping but don't want to simply hike the percentage up for every store item. Adding a couple of percent on a £10 item to cover shipping is ok but at £200 it would be a massive increase, if there is a per item method that retains the cost after price updates I would love to be shown how to work this. Alternatively as a feature request, being able to simply pick which shipping cost you want from the detected options would be awesome. **ORIGINAL REVIEW**
I'm testing this as a potential replacement to AutoDs specifically for Bangggod which is giving me heachaches, ApiDrop has good Banggood support with the ability to import from all the warehouse options (handy for me as a UK seller) Only a couple of minor features missing that would make it 5*
1) Import existing Shopify items to the app and link them to Bangood or whoever, having to recreate items from scratch not always ideal.
2) Let us add Shipping costs into our pricing, not every item has free shipping as the default option, on smaller items this is the difference between profit and loss. I'm going to keep testing and hopefully look to purchase a subscription if the app works out.

August 9, 2021

Thanks NSE Imports!
About the request number 1) this is something that our customers ask us every day so we are studying how to do it, safely.
The number 2 is much easier and you can already use our re-pricing feature that add the shipping cost to the product's final price by obtaining the shipping price (live) from the supplier (if available) and adding it to your final price.
Let us know if you have any other request