ApiDrop

Connect with top EU,US,CN suppliers, sync orders & trackings.

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gadgetz1

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have tried to contact the company multiple times, using email, Skype and facebook too. No response. Doesn't look like this company or it's product is reliable.

Strandshopper.de

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app interface and offered functions look very promising. I would like to try them out. Unfortunately I am unable to add aliexpress products. I tried with their chrome extension too but it gives the error "An error occurred during operation". The support (chat) is not answering since weeks. An email that I sent weeks ago remains unanswered too. Is this a dead project?

teknikfynd

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

It looks good, but when I try to find products from European warehouses, there are no products.
have been trying to get help from apidrop for over a month without getting any response.

GreenZech Store

Location China

It is very bad experience use the APP. some functions don't work. and app developer do not replying support email. IF YOU DON'T WANT WASTING YOUR TIME, DO NOT TRY THIS THE APP!

August 12, 2021

Dear GreenZech, you have tried to blackmail us several times but we didn't accept that and this review is the result.
We will continue to create the best dropshipping platform we can.