Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

yOg clothing

Apliique has been nothing but awesome to work with. They provide unique options with great quality products. I have dealt with their sales team as well as their customer service team and they have gone above and beyond to help. I highly suggest using them and looking foreword to building my business with them.

V1SION Brand

I've been very pleased throughout my time using this app. The selection of apparel is awesome and customer service is always quick to respond and super helpful. The quality of the apparel is also top tier. I intend on continuing to use this app. Definitely will recommend to friends and others looking to dropship products on their sites!

Deception Clothing

I'm pleased with the customer service that they provides I had a small issue with one of my items and they took care of it

fun\iki

I love Apliiq! Been using it for some months now and the quality of the garments, digital printing, embroidery, and private labels is amazing! The team is extremely patient and helpful, and their live chat feature is perfect! Highly recommend!

Royal Wear Apparel

They have very poor communication with their customers. It took a month & a half to get my order and every time I inquired about it, there was an excuse as to why it wasn't complete & someone would lie about when it would get shipped. It seems that they do not have enough support too handle their workload. I would NOT use them ever again.

Fiftyonebrand

They have many items and look very good. I emailed them twice and haven't gotten a response, which is making me semi-skeptical about moving forward with them.
3 stars for their incredible customization and options (would be ten if they had better customer service.)

LABELL.co

so idk how i feel pretty uncertain the communication isn't really good at all, I've been trying to get in contact for accouple weeks and have gotten nothing.
i have orders over two weeks processing, says due to covid but i think its a lack of personnel. its frustrating getting no response from anyone.
i don't understand the covid excuse my country is in complete lockdown for almost a year and i have all my orders out within 3 days of being made we legit aren't even allowed in the next state to us. So Seems like a Bad Excuse.
i guess I'm so used to being 100% on top of my customer service to show good business practice, when i experience no so good customer service practice it gets me very concerned. i went to this site because of YouTube reviews and such promising great things i also like the private tag but I'm yet to see all the great things that were said.
other then the terrible things that will make your business look bad and give you bad reviews and impressions.
the sites functionality is pretty decent cant complain about it one bit. i'd suggest emailing them and having a chat through out a week before you choose them. Customer Service is the most important thing in a business... I'm really worried ill have to close my website down and go to another company :/ as a lot of you guys will no that's a rip to your traffic

Millennium Nova

The company started off decent but has gone down hill since early 2020. The sizes arent correct and the quality is horrible. Not to mention customer service is rude and the time and cost is ridiculous. Took over 2 months to get my order and the size wasn't the correct size. Sent packages to the wrong address and takes longer thab a week to respond to emails. Chat is never available and the phone number just sends you to an auto message.

Mereni Attire

Let me start off by saying, this app has THE GREATEST BRANDING OPTIONS, PERIOD! Different options for different designs but on THE SAME GARMENT! No one else does it better than apliiq! I was skeptical of apliiq at first because i’ve only heard bad reviews and comments about them but, hey, you don’t know if you don’t try. So i ordered a t-shirt sample. Kinda pricy, in my opinion, but reasonable for the review artist, and their quality is pretty good. I only ordered a white t-shirt so i can’t say for all design qualities on different apparel but the inside label is the best. WAYYY better than that scratchy gildan label. You can’t feel it at all and it looks like a snack ;). Their prices are great to make a profit and to make your store financially appealing for customers. But if i have to be honest, some of their mock-ups are TERRIBLE. The camo hoodies are pretty flat and not that good looking and certain colors (i.e. gold gildan 18500) doesn’t even look like that beautiful gold color. That’s my only meh of apliiq. Also i wish the designing UI was a little more friendly like a snap to center button or something in case you forget to write a note about the design or if you just want to rely on what it shows on the mock-up. Either way, that’s it for me. 4 stars because -1 star for the bad mock-ups ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Three Lines Co

I paid to have a private label; however, this company does not deliver on their promises. You cannot get answers through their customer service or their owner. They just have excuses and no solutions. (the owner answers specific questions about order issues by saying, "sorry, the POD business is just not perfect"). I am not looking for perfection, just a little visibility, and support when things do not go right. A promising company, but they just do not have it together to support other businesses. I am constantly having to approve substitutions, follow up on delivery timelines, and even ask if something is ever going to be sent out. They are way overwhelmed and are not doing anything about it that makes a difference to your end customer. I get angry customers directed at me, and I have no answers because I cannot get the owner to give me solutions. They have 6 complaints with the BBB and are not accredited. Do your own research. https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/los-angeles/profile/clothing/apliiq-inc-1216-567722

December 9, 2020

Hi Shelly,

Thanks for the great feedback.

I am so sorry you are selling joggers that are currently out of stock, as we have indicated a few times via customer support.

We don't carry stock in every product at our facility and we rely on manufacturer's and distributors in certain scenarios.

When out of stock issues happen, we email our partners and let them know with recommended substitutions.

Since you are aware of this situation, you may want to stop selling those products in your store. If you continue to sell them, you will certainly have to work with your customers about how best to proceed.

My deepest apologies, but when these situations happen, we can cancel those products, substitute them, or wait for the items to be back in stock. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill products that aren't currently in stock.

Also, we don't use the BBB, instead we ask customers to reach out to us directly so we can work to resolve any issues, like most other POD companies. ;-)

Keep spreading positive vibes & stay human,
-Ian