Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Brought To Reality

Apliiq is a great quality and great customer service company! Peter Lamb has been nothing but professional, honest, and incredibly helpful. Please be patient with Apliiq. Unfortunately, they were in the process of expanding when COVID 19 hit and it really hurt production time, but non the less the quality is great! They are doing everything they can to get caught up and I know firsthand how hard they are working. My orders are now running smoothly. You won't regret it!

HighFive Clothing Company

I Apliiq has let me be a designer ! They take the rest of the stress away from running a clothing company. There products come out exactly how you design them.. I'd recommend them to anyone who loves designing,

Svee_Store

I used Apliiq to dropship my products. It has an awesome integration with Shopify. Once designing complete, I was able to send straight into my Shopify store. I ran into a slight issue related to shipping profile, but was able to get personalized help from their representative.[]

veganfitclub

Started working with this company having high hopes as I really liked their products. Unfortunately it was a huge waste of time and money. Not only do they lie about their shipping and processing times, you can also expect to get no answers on your emails and if so, then only standard responses that don't offer any help at all. I'm beyond disappointed with them.

ALTER

GARBAGE IS THE ONLY WORD TO DESCRIIBE THEM NEEDS TO HAVE A NO STAR BUTTON AVOID THEM IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SUCCESFUL BUSINESS

Sexy After Kids Boutique

Extremely slow processing times. I have customers who ordered over a month ago and still have not received their products. This is very bad for business. I would not recommend using them unless you don't care about wait or processing times.

AsMoi

How is a business allow to run when they only promise but never deliver? I'm not going to waste my time on any long post about apliiq, or warn anyone just find out for yourself. I just want them to return my money.

World Wanderer Clothing

I am so mad at Apliiq.
I have at least 5 orders taken early july that has not been sent yet.
When I try to reach their customer service ........ NO ANSWER.
I am now trying to ask for full refund but I'm pretty sure I won't get anything.
Had to move my entire business to an other POD company which is TPOP. I highly recommend them.

GOD IS GOOD

I want to echo and underscore many of the reviews on here by sharing our story. We were really excited initially when we found Apliiq because it seemed like they could do everything we needed : print on demand, screen printing, private label, fast warehouse fulfillment, etc.

Underneath Apliiq's glossy exterior though is a slow, clunky, inept operation that will hurt your business. Orders on our website routinely took 4-8 weeks to actually get delivered to customers, much slower than the 'average weekly turnaround' time that was initially promised to us. We then had to deal with customer complaints and expensive refund requests.

Even their prices, which seemed ok when we first found them, turned into unhappy surprises due to a number of fees and subscriptions they charge you as a Store (fees for private label tags, fees for screens set up, fees for digital designs, fees for shipping to customers, etc.). We were told on the phone that shipping was included in their prices but it turns out that SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. They will charge your credit card an extra $5+ every time they ship out one of your customer's orders on top of the $10-$15.

Margins are so difficult as it is in apparel/e-commerce but Apliiq seems hellbent on kneecapping your margins as much as possible.

In the end, we had to ask ourselves if we could trust and rely on Apliiq. Our whole business was based on Apliiq and by them constantly failing to live up to their services, our decision to switch was a painful but easy choice.

TLDR; Apliiq has been inefficient and disastrously slow with their ship times. AVOID them.

www.godsgood.com

MAXIM Streetwear

I have had an incredible experience thus far. Especially with representatives Kim and Peter. They have gone above and beyond to assure me that I am being taken care of. Peter and Kim have both taken the time on separate occasions to call me personally to keep me updated and make sure that things are going accordingly. I am beyond satisfied. Make the choice to switch to apliiq

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15