Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

j.choo

Apliiq support is great! Peter Lamb assisted me with my first orders and is very knowledgable and reachable! The app is working great for me and I will continue to use it!

Majestically Built

I love working with Apliiq, great communication and customer service by working with Peter Lamb. Apliiq is perfect for the small clothing line businesses. Highly recommend.

Bodyshop Fitness LLC

I am a gym owner and I use this app to design and sell customized clothing to my members. The format and user friendly interface makes it very easy to give my members lost of different options of colors and styles of clothing so that there is something for everyone. Apliiq is a fantastic tool to build your brand

Support or Don't Support

Apliiq is a really great company to choose. I had an issue with one of my customer order and my issue with taking care. I didn’t have to explain as much about what the issue was about.

Ganbaru Apparel

I was having many mishaps with Printful due to their poor print quality and lack of customer care and decided to look for a new print on demand company. After many months of research, I am SO glad I found Apliiq.
I ordered some samples from them and was surprisingly pleased with the print quality.

The biggest reason I've decided to switch all of my products over from Printful to Apliiq is their consistent stellar customer service. Peter Lamb is absolutely fantastic to work with. He's always been patient with answering all of my questions and goes above and beyond in ensuring I received all the help I needed.
If you are starting a clothing line I highly recommend giving Apliiq a try!

Work Play Golf

I LOVE PETER, his customer service was bar none. Spoke to me on the phone and helped me for an hour.

Work with these guys!

FPP Culture

Apliiq treats you like a major brand no matter how big you are. Peter, the head of customer service, personally reach out to me to make sure an order was satisfactory. I will continue to work with Apliiq as my production partner.

Hope Apparel Company™

I can’t thank this team enough! Peter has been exceptional to work with, and will do everything he can to help you succeed and bring the best products to market. Apliiq has been by far the absolute print on demand service we have ever worked with and look forward to a great partnership to come. Thank you guys so much for caring about your customers and their success. You ROCK!

Quarantine n' Chill

Pete and Kim provided the best customer service I've ever received. Pete was on the phone with me until 11pm getting my first order up.
This team really cares, and I'm excited to continue working with them.

BunnyPigs

I love working with Apliiq. The custom branding/labeling they offer is top notch and these guys make sure that every item that leaves them is the best it can be before letting it ship. They also offer a way bigger selection on shirts (especially women's styles) than any other POD company I've seen. Highly recommend them!