Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Hope Apparel Company™

I can’t thank this team enough! Peter has been exceptional to work with, and will do everything he can to help you succeed and bring the best products to market. Apliiq has been by far the absolute print on demand service we have ever worked with and look forward to a great partnership to come. Thank you guys so much for caring about your customers and their success. You ROCK!

Quarantine n' Chill

Pete and Kim provided the best customer service I've ever received. Pete was on the phone with me until 11pm getting my first order up.
This team really cares, and I'm excited to continue working with them.

BunnyPigs

I love working with Apliiq. The custom branding/labeling they offer is top notch and these guys make sure that every item that leaves them is the best it can be before letting it ship. They also offer a way bigger selection on shirts (especially women's styles) than any other POD company I've seen. Highly recommend them!

Pink Gorilla Fashion

Despite me asking a million questions, their support team has been absolutely fantastic to me since day one. One person in particular who has been a tremendous help is Kim. She deserves a 100x raise because she is the main reason I am bringing my business to Apliiq long term. Thank you so much Kim! - Daniel

¡Rooted in Money!

I enjoy this app for its convenience and excellent customer service they have very good response time on questions and help with finding solutions to problems in any orders also many different products to pick from and customize all very cool stuff

Checkmate Apparel

The shipping time on orders is insane. Customers will not receive orders for over a month or 2 after placing the order even post Covid. There are items on the site that they don't have in stock but you don't know until after the customer places the order. Would not recommend especially for beginners unless you have very very patient and undersatnding customers.

ByondLimitless

I've been with them for a few years now. Was super excited when they released the shopify option, it's been flawless. Also huge shutout to Peter Lamb, always on top of it when i reach out to support.

Titanethics

Great apparel choices and private labeling options. Excellent customer service. I would recommend their services.

That Hoody Shop

A big shout-out to Peter Lamb who came to my rescue on a Saturday. He helped me iron out the kinks for my first campaign. Let's see how it goes. Check it out at apliiq.com/campaigns/that-70s-girl-dead-head-tee.

Question. Clothing

Great customer service team. Peter and Kim resolved any concerns I had and you could tell they were invested in making sure I had a great experience with the company. Would recommend their services