Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Cringe Fam Merch

Our orders shipped out 6+ weeks late or never and customer service is totally unresponsive. We understand there are delays with COVID19 but these delays were not articulated at all on their website and their customer service has been terrible.

Tatik

I was so excited when I saw that they had the options for pocket shirts, hoodie liners, custom branding, and the fact that they had a timeline attached to each order..... AAAAAAAND after many many days of transferring all my products to them everything basically fell apart. Nothing is being delivered, over 2 months for something to even get shipped!!! I lost so much money and customers and my brand was hurt because of this... no answers from their team that was relevant, just random "we're doing our best"nothing practical at all! no timeline on when the issue will be fixed, and rude team!!!!!! I switched all the orders into a different provider, and the difference is insane! I don't care about selling pocket t-shirts anymore if all ill get is bad reputation. This was the most stressful time of my business, and all caused by them. DO NOT INSTALL!

LIFT. It's a Lifestyle.

Welp..

I was so excited to partner with Apliiq. Completely left the other companies I was doing business with, left my printing company. I was sold on everything they were selling... In the beginning. They simply can't produce the product in time. Minimum wait time has been 60 days. I've lost countless dollars and countless customers over Apliiq not holding up their end of the deal. They have given their customers the same line "We are working hard to fix it" but nothing has budged in months. These reviews are very discouraging because if they had it together in the 10 years they've been operating I feel they could be a powerhouse.. I am currently making the move to take my business elsewhere. I wouldn't recommend building a site to work with Apliiq..

Jordan Willson Ent.

Response and Delivery time is EXTREMELY slow. Considering shipments is NOT coming from China. I’m really DISAPPOINTED

StarGalaxiii

I ordered an item over 2 months ago. I realized I wasn’t going to get the order before I relocated to another state so i reached out to cancel the order. No one ever responded to my inquiry instead they sent the item to my the address that I relocated from, so I traveled 6 hours to get the item and it wasn’t even what I paid for. This can’t be a legit business. Save your money and choose another company.

XLMonkey

Me and some customers orders some items almost 2 months ago. Apliiq's website initially told me it would take a month to get orders out. A month later I asked about the orders, and my designs haven't even made it past the art team. A few weeks later I asked again, any updates. They claimed that my shirts were currently "in production". I'm now three weeks past that, well past the 6 week fulfillment estimate they provided, and there is not a SINGLE update on any order, and customer service won't respond. This app has a lot of potential and Apliiq has been bragging about getting a new production facility, but it seems that they can't handle production right now. Find another POD service if you don't want customers to hate your store. Wish they were good, but so far they're fulfillment times and customer service is unacceptable.

LOGOS Apparel

I was very excited to partner with Apliiq, as I did much research before choosing them as my POD provider, but unfortunately, with the demand in their business right now is causing a lot of delays and they don’t have the infrastructure to adequately provide customer service. I’ve had to explain to my own customers a few times of the delays, and thank goodness they trust me and are okay with it. But for just starting my brand, I will have to choose another provider because I don’t want my customers thinking that the glitches Apliiq is having right now is the standard. I’m not saying they are not a good company to work with, but the ability to adjust their productivity to the needs of their customers, and their customer’s customer, is not up to par right now and it will hurt your business to partner with them right now. Apliiq should consider doing what Printful did, by not allowing new orders for a while until they got caught up. I was told by CS that their production went up 250%! While on one end, it looks good for growth and profit, but without the staff to handle those numbers it’s actually hurting their business, causing them to lose clients and have these reviews. They’ll eventually get it together, but for now, go with another POD provider.

Hey Logos,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. Your assessment is accurate and fair.

I want to let you know we are working diligently to increase our production and customer service capacity. Unfortunately, this cannot be done overnight as it takes time to build out new production facilities and hire and train amazing team members.

We appreciate your comments regarding turning off orders, but it still leaves seller's with no real options for creating fashion products on demand. Letting new sellers install the app only to learn they can't place an order will also lead to negative reviews.

We are confident in our ability to scale capacity and know that the special blend of products and capabilities we offer is the right mix for direct to consumer fashion brands. We simply need time to lay down the operational infrastructure to support more selling partners.

We will let you know when we get our order turn times back to our standard below one week and look forward to working with you then. In the meantime we appreciate your patience and understanding and wish you nothing but the best success with your line.

CEO Apliiq

Goodbyefornow

Apliiq could be 10 stars. Honestly, I was so excited when I found them, I literally used Shopify to make my website specifically to work with them. They offer everything I was looking for in a POD service, except that it takes them months to complete an order. If you want to build a business and customer service is important to you, i'm afraid Apliiq isn't the best fit. Overall, the prints are usually solid, although I have received prints from them that were obnoxiously and obviously off. I just can't continue to put the success of my business in the hands of Apliiq. To make my customers wait 3 months for their order just to have it be messed up when they get it won't set me up for success. I really do hope these guys get it figured out.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review.

I want to let you know that we are making investments in production capacity and in our staffing for customer services. However, these are not changes that can happen overnight and achieve the level of quality we know our partners need.

We know that orders must be shipped within a week (or less) and that interacting with our customer service team, with their specific knowledge of apparel manufacturing for fashion, is one of the greatest assets of the business. Knowing how to make quality products your customers love is what we do best.

As evidenced by years of 5 star reviews, prior to the pandemic, we know exactly how to help fashion brands start and grow online and we've designed our platform to do exactly that. We also know how to take care of our partners and do right by them.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate some very real growing pains, but look forward to supporting you once again when we have the capacity to be a great partner for you.

CEO

Itowear

Totally disappointed with this company, Sent in orders on June 27-28. My customers won't receive their orders until 8/8. I only spoke to their customer service 1-2x !sr week in June. After that, there is no way to get in touch with customer service. I have left messages for the past month and sent email to ensure they used Bella Canvas on my orders since their revision request stated Gildan. No response no email. Until today 8/4 I get a VM from someone from PA returning my call. After an month! I have since moved my products to other PODs even if that means losing $100 to private label my tags. Also be aware they charge $20 initial fee to design a bucket hat. They were charging me $20 for all buckets hats I ordered. Another reason why I was calling them. But NO calls and NO way to get in touch with them. VERY POOR customer service.
WARNING: All orders they get are also being dropshipped to other companies. When you order from Apliq then they will also send an order for the materials from another company. If the latter company doesn't have the material then Apliq wont be able fulfill your order This was from their customer service person whom I initially spoke to in June. So BEWARE!

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and provide great feedback.

The absolute best way to get in touch with us is via live chat and we have updated our phone system to indicate such. We are available from M-F from 9-5 PST. I do want to acknowledge that we are experiencing delays in customer service and we are making investments to train and hire new team members. We will continue to make these investments until we get back to every inquiry within 24 hours, which is our standard practice.

I would like to correct some inaccuracies in your review;

1. There is a one time setup fee for embroidery ($11), which is customary for any embroidery on demand. This fee is only charged one time per design. We do not charge $20 to setup a design and our partners know all costs upfront for creating products.

2. All orders placed on our platform, we make in our factory in Los Angeles. We do not outsource orders to any 3rd parties.

3. Some garments are stocked in house in Los Angeles, while other products are ordered from distributors once an order is placed. This is common practice for most POD providers.

Thank you again for your great feedback and we look forward scaling up our capabilities to meet the increased demand.
Ian Gruber, CEO

Wepa PR design

Totally disappointed with my order. I just received my Order which waits 15 working days. Order two t-shirts a bella canvas white and a charcoal cali crop, the latter a total disappointment because when they sent me a design for revision I communicated by chat and asked if the white areas would be white on my shirt and they said yes. This crop t-shirt is very thin and has no seam termination on the sleeves or on the bottom. The painting looks watery and poor.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving your review.

The best way to ensure your orders are perfect is to provide us the exact file you want printed. Of course, as part of your order, we review artwork and try to fix files to get the result you are looking for, however, humans aren't perfect and there may have been an oversight here.

Glad to hear you were happy with the Bella white t shirt.

Apologies you weren't expecting a raw edge on the cali crop top, while it looks obvious to us in the product image, we can fully appreciate how you would expect a finished edge on most apparel products. The raw edge is mentioned in the product description and in the features of the product as well. If you think there is anything else we can do to make this more apparent, we'd love to hear your feedback. I have updated the features to further clarify that this is a VERY lightweight shirt, it previously mentioned it was 3.5oz, but we have provided more details here as well.

Regarding the printing, it's difficult to know what happened without seeing the print, it's possible your artwork file was not a high resolution file, which can lead to poor printing results. I do know that we consistently achieve top notch printing results with our water based, eco-friendly direct to garment printing.

Thank you again for the great feedback,
CEO