Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Blended Love Clothing

HARD WORKING COMPANY THAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED! They have high quality products and great communication

Will II Win Sports Apparel

This app is the best from a drop shipper.. Customer service is the best that I have dealt with, If you trying to build a brand and need consistence Apliiq is it!

SHQ1PE

I am extremely happy with this app and the team in general. They are very helpful and are always ready with a solution. As a new clothing brand I am very happy to have Apliiq as one of my partners and look forward to working with them in the future!! Thank you for your hard work and determination towards your customers!

Ever Aaro

Don’t ever lose Peter!! Never have I ever had such wonderful and personable experiences with customer service. Who else makes calls after 10pm to address qualms and actually provide solutions!? He also saved me from burning my delicious never any chicken sausages and didn’t judge me for telling my toddler to aim for the drain

Gapelii Brand

Apliiq is a great company. Peter is an upfront and honest person who provides excellent customer service. Apliiq did experience a major hiccup with production times during the COVID-pandemic which was less than pleasant but, looks to be getting back on track quickly. They are excellent for emerging brands and provide quality products. I recommend this app.

Brought To Reality

Apliiq is a great quality and great customer service company! Peter Lamb has been nothing but professional, honest, and incredibly helpful. Please be patient with Apliiq. Unfortunately, they were in the process of expanding when COVID 19 hit and it really hurt production time, but non the less the quality is great! They are doing everything they can to get caught up and I know firsthand how hard they are working. My orders are now running smoothly. You won't regret it!

HighFive Clothing Company

I Apliiq has let me be a designer ! They take the rest of the stress away from running a clothing company. There products come out exactly how you design them.. I'd recommend them to anyone who loves designing,

Svee_Store

I used Apliiq to dropship my products. It has an awesome integration with Shopify. Once designing complete, I was able to send straight into my Shopify store. I ran into a slight issue related to shipping profile, but was able to get personalized help from their representative.[]

veganfitclub

Started working with this company having high hopes as I really liked their products. Unfortunately it was a huge waste of time and money. Not only do they lie about their shipping and processing times, you can also expect to get no answers on your emails and if so, then only standard responses that don't offer any help at all. I'm beyond disappointed with them.

Sexy After Kids Boutique

Extremely slow processing times. I have customers who ordered over a month ago and still have not received their products. This is very bad for business. I would not recommend using them unless you don't care about wait or processing times.