Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

One Above Performance

Peter Lamb is a great customer service rep, he is on top of his game answering my questions and offer solutions as well.

Shock Merch

I am a Youtuber with almost 100,000 Subscribers and I can say after using Apliiq with Shopify it was one of the easiest and best things for a startup clothing brand! And my fans on my ElectricShock14 channel loved the hoodies!

DEPUIS TOUJOURS

Great selection of quality apparel to embellish for your brand/store! Easy to use app and one of the best customer service teams I've ever dealt with in this industry. Highly recommend!

The New Age Clothing Co.

Apliiq is awesome!! I was able to grow my business and put more products out using them. They customer service is awesome too. Kim and Peter are knowledgeable and helpful.

EvolutionTshirt

Excellent Service, Peter Lamb is a very knowledgeable and great communicator of how navigate the system.

whencecameyouniversity

I was excited when Apliiq added a drop shipping service to their business. I knew that it would be a game changer for my store. They offer more than the usual cookie cutter items that most drop shipper offer. You definitely have to add this app to your store.

We Move New York

With just one product from Apliiq I was able to have grow my sales exponentially. And the customer support is on point.

The Blck Wht

Having just relaunched my clothing brand, Apliiq has been an amazing service for me and my customers. They have provided me with great customer service since my first inquiry. Their products and actual services such as embroidery and printing, are all high quality and precise. And the process is fast and simple from start to finish. You really have nothing to lose working with this company so I wouldn’t hesitate to start sourcing through them today!

Equity Apparel Co

I've recently launched my commerce brand completely back-ended by apliiq and I could not be happier with the service. No hidden fees, incredibly easy setup, and perhaps best of all - incredible customer service. Peter and Kim are awesome over there.

Hopefully the start to a long relationship. Highly recommend!

Oppo Brand

If you are looking for a small business, intimate, personable service and support. This is the one apparel dropshipping company that will provide you that. They also provide a unique value I have not found with anyone else, which is woven brand labels. For a company that dropships, I cannot tell you how important this is for growing your BRAND name.