Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

FalcoWear

I had several questions so I reached out to Peter at Apliiq. He was very helpful. Being new he answered the questions I had and also advised me of things I didn't know about.

Sauced Wear

This app is an excellent way for an artist to put their artwork on clothing. Keep up the great work!

Chaotic Apparel

I use Apliiq in my Shopify store for dropshipping products. Recently there has been some technical difficulties between my shopify and Apliiq account.

Customers have ordered a shirt in their desired color and size but received a COMPLETELY different product in a random size. Although the issue was the information being sent from my shopify store to Apliiq, the team at Apliiq took on the task to resolve all the issues for me. I have spent more time on the phone with Pete than my own family. The result has been nothing but fantastic. I couldn't be more satisfied with this team and their customer service. Running business is nothing short of exhausting and hectic. If it weren't for these guys and gals at Apliiq i would not be able to do it. I am Active Duty military with little to no time for anything else and the convenience of these services is the unspoken hero. Not all heroes wear capes, but i wouldn't be surprised if everyone at Apliiq wore one from 9-5 every day.

Chaotic Apparel

ÜPHORIC

SO great if your just starting out with a brand and want a professional brand feel or just want to customize pieces. Very easy to use and their team is awesome!

Kale Kreations

This app was really good, and it's very organized. Not very overpriced at all and practically has the products that you need!

Illusion Apparel Co.

Apliiq has a wide range of products, making a rich catalog possible. They didn't meet 100% of what i needed, BUT they always make things right, by providing the best customer service. Exactly what makes ecommerce a positive experience; whether it's b2b, or d2c.

Octane Shop

Awesome company, excellent customer service (Peter Lamb and crew), and amazing high quality retail ready products!! I love the pocket tees and custom lined hoodies :)

Rebel Sole (940)

Wow. Apliiq has far exceeded the expectations I had for the production of my hats. There was constant communication during the design process to make sure my product came out just how I wanted it, and Peter was there to assist me with all of my questions. By far the best customer service I have received in ages. STRONGLY RECOMMEND Apliiq to anyone looking for custom gear.

LavaClothingCompany

I have used the drop shipping feature for my brand, and I have used their sample feature. I will say they are outstanding. Any issue I have had Peter and Ian have been an unbelievable help to me. I am blessed to have been introduced to this company and look forward to a long future with them!

LMTLSSlifestyle

Great Jackets helpful team. Very much appreciated them expediting shipping during Covid 19 to help fulfil my order. Will be going back