Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

veganfitclub

Started working with this company having high hopes as I really liked their products. Unfortunately it was a huge waste of time and money. Not only do they lie about their shipping and processing times, you can also expect to get no answers on your emails and if so, then only standard responses that don't offer any help at all. I'm beyond disappointed with them.

ALTER

GARBAGE IS THE ONLY WORD TO DESCRIIBE THEM NEEDS TO HAVE A NO STAR BUTTON AVOID THEM IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SUCCESFUL BUSINESS

Sexy After Kids Boutique

Extremely slow processing times. I have customers who ordered over a month ago and still have not received their products. This is very bad for business. I would not recommend using them unless you don't care about wait or processing times.

AsMoi

How is a business allow to run when they only promise but never deliver? I'm not going to waste my time on any long post about apliiq, or warn anyone just find out for yourself. I just want them to return my money.

World Wanderer Clothing

I am so mad at Apliiq.
I have at least 5 orders taken early july that has not been sent yet.
When I try to reach their customer service ........ NO ANSWER.
I am now trying to ask for full refund but I'm pretty sure I won't get anything.
Had to move my entire business to an other POD company which is TPOP. I highly recommend them.

GOD IS GOOD

I want to echo and underscore many of the reviews on here by sharing our story. We were really excited initially when we found Apliiq because it seemed like they could do everything we needed : print on demand, screen printing, private label, fast warehouse fulfillment, etc.

Underneath Apliiq's glossy exterior though is a slow, clunky, inept operation that will hurt your business. Orders on our website routinely took 4-8 weeks to actually get delivered to customers, much slower than the 'average weekly turnaround' time that was initially promised to us. We then had to deal with customer complaints and expensive refund requests.

Even their prices, which seemed ok when we first found them, turned into unhappy surprises due to a number of fees and subscriptions they charge you as a Store (fees for private label tags, fees for screens set up, fees for digital designs, fees for shipping to customers, etc.). We were told on the phone that shipping was included in their prices but it turns out that SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. They will charge your credit card an extra $5+ every time they ship out one of your customer's orders on top of the $10-$15.

Margins are so difficult as it is in apparel/e-commerce but Apliiq seems hellbent on kneecapping your margins as much as possible.

In the end, we had to ask ourselves if we could trust and rely on Apliiq. Our whole business was based on Apliiq and by them constantly failing to live up to their services, our decision to switch was a painful but easy choice.

TLDR; Apliiq has been inefficient and disastrously slow with their ship times. AVOID them.

www.godsgood.com

Peace and Quiet

If you want to wait for over 2 months for a simple order then this app is for you. I have customers that ordered in July and the product still has not shipped. I am still getting emails about out of stock products over a month after I've ordered it. The support team completely ignores emails. Do not use this app for your business, it will cost you money and leave every customer disappointed. Horrible.

Shadebeast

Pretty much a complete fail for us, costing us hundreds of dollars in refunds plust the cost of the "premium" account where we were supposed to get embroidered labels put on products. After about 4 to 6 weeks of NO fulfillment, customers think your company is a scam. The virus, riots, the weather... all kinds of excuses. Now their moving and experiencing "growing pains" or whatever. Fail. Fail. FAIL.

Staffordshire Apparel

This company is a joke, I had two orders placed through them on 6/27/20. The first order was received 7 weeks later and it was the completely wrong product. The second order hasn't even been shipped yet, when I asked them about it they said it would be done the day I asked, that was a week ago now. Do not waste your time and money with them!

supertopshelf

60+ day order to delivery - what customer would accept this? I understand they're expanding based on demand, but they really screwed up by continuing to take new vendors and orders.

Previous 1 3