Rezensionen (503)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 8 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. Juni 2024

Best POD option out there. You cannot beat the customer service and the options for customizing. I have private labels on all my clothing, patches, and even have the tags replaced with my own. If you want your clothing brand to feel legit, without having to buy in bulk (or you can if you want and even use their warehousing option) this is the best company to work with. I even have their head of customer service's number in my phone. Hands down the best.

Palos
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
Apliiq Inc hat geantwortet 19. Juni 2024

Thanks you for leaving a review! The Apliiq branding options are second to none!

Best,
The Apliiq Team

31. Mai 2024

Great customer service!

SHOW OFF SPORTS
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
3. Juni 2024

I've spent years working with a variety of manufacturers, and the team at Apliiq is unparalleled in their customer service, attention to detail, and desire to see my business succeed. They are our partner in every sense of the word! I have placed my trust in this company with no regrets.

16Fleet
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
3. Juli 2024

I can't say enough good things about Apliiq! Everyone raves about the quality of the fabrics and the vivid, high quality prints. I feel lucky to have started by business with them! The shipping takes about 7-10 business days and has been exactly that with every delivery.

I wish they had all over print capability. But everything they do is amazing! I highly recommend them!

Mikey Yaw
9 monate mit der App
11. Juli 2024

I have had the best experience with David. He was so helpful and patient with all my needs in order to get the best results possible for printing.
When he called me to go over the specs for printing I was assured that Apliiq cared enough to get the best results for my product.
I’m not too savvy with knowing what’s best for my product printing.
So that made David pretty much heaven sent.

Digit Apparel
7 monate mit der App
26. April 2024

WOLFPACK UNLTD and partners would love to send an Excellent Review to APLIIQ for not only their great products and variety but how interpersonal and caring the staff is. Pete has helped us out tremendously and is always prompt. I am a proud business owner and proud to be partnered with APLIIQ. #AWOOOH

WolfPackUnltd
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Apliiq Inc hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Thanks for leaving a review, the Apliiq team so appreciates it. Proud to support the Wolfpack 🐺

26. April 2024

One of the most valuable services of this app is their offers on private labels and branding. They offer a unique variety of quality garments and woven labels for the brands. The customer service is excellent. They are super quick to response and all the staff is really striving to address questions.

The app is pretty easy to use. One advantage of the app is that the order logistics information are available in the app this is very helpful to update customer on their orders. The customer service and branding offers in the app are super helpful services for brands

Circle Surf Co
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Apliiq Inc hat geantwortet 19. Juni 2024

Thanks for leaving a review. I know it's hard to believe, but yes, you can completely relabel just about every product that is offered on Apliiq. 🤯

Look forward to creating with your brand,
-The Apliiq Squad

29. April 2024

Apliiq does great with communication. Their chat customer service is how the work gets done. Thanks Apliiq

RipCityInc
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
10. Juli 2024

Apliiq's customer service team is the best! I was having issues with ordering the 35 items in my cart, and they created a PO, followed up with a credit card request, and shipped the items to me quickly knowing I had an event where I needed them. Above and beyond! Also, their designers have been very helpful as I take my more complicated designs to a simpler woven format. I cannot say enough good things. Thank you, team!

Far & Away, Maine
6 monate mit der App
23. April 2024

very easy to use, great staff, quality products. Apliiq is the perfect partner to help grow your business

Flexinn