Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand , 400 recensies
Too long, won't read version of review: Amazing customer service, great products (quality superior to other POD services), shipping/production is so far questionable, and a very bad product editor.
Their quality beats the other POD clothing options, period. The clothing Apliiq sends is simply better than others. The selection is robust and, in general, in great condition. Embroidery is clean and professional, and the prints look great. That being said, there's a couple caveats that let my rating fall to 4-Stars:
- The clothing can take a bit longer than advertised to ship. I haven't opened shop yet, but the 2 sample orders I've purchased with a total of about 15 items were both delayed without an attempt to contact me. Both times the sample orders hadn't even entered production after a couple of weeks. I realize this isn't inherently indicative of the regular customer experience, and that they have more than my order to worry about, but I can't ignore it.
- The MUCH bigger problem is the product editor. It is remarkably far behind the other 4 POD services I've product tested with. You can't type what dimensions you want your art to be, you can't zoom the product being designed for a more precise placement, and possibly the worst part is that (due in part to the lack of sizing function beyond drag/drop) if you drag-size your artwork to the min/max the space will allow, it will subsequently change the resizing values. It's like this:
* I'm setting some art I want to be 10.5 inches. If I drag all the way to either small or large, the next time I try to set it to 10.5in, the max will be 10.4, or 10.3, or some number like that. The problem is also progressive; It gets worst the more times you hit the limits. The last item I was working on lost .3in of available size, so now the variants of the product each have slightly different size artwork on the same product. It would be such a simple solution to be able to input your desired size (which is the industry norm) and the drag-sizing just feels archaic and inefficient. (You can specify what you want the true size to be with the artists, but this just seems like it's adding a step for fun).
Sorry for the paragraphs, but hopefully I communicated my stance well enough.
Thank you for leaving this review, don't worry the Apliiq team reads the entire review. 🤣
Fair point on the product customizer, but frankly, no mockup will capture the products Apliiq creates for our brand partners. It's why most fashion brands that take eCommerce seriously use real product photos. We definitely recommend using the samples to take a few real photos. The customizer gives you the ability to leave a note, so it should be simple to state the exact size you want your artwork printed or embroidered, don't worry about the estimates.
Order turn times are 3 days in LA & 4 days in PHL, as of writing. The sample orders you placed are not representative of an eCommerce order your customer will place for a few reasons:
* the first time Apliiq makes a product a real human will review your artwork to ensure it will get a good result. it adds time, but improves quality for first time purchases. there is no delay on subsequent orders, once artwork is approved.
* the more number of custom items within an order the longer it will take to make an order. Most ecommerce orders from your customers will be 1.2 items on average. Orders of this size, on average will ship faster than orders with 6-7 products, especially if all the products are new.
We will look into mock up and photography possibilities, to see what improvements can be made. 🎖
-the Apliiq team
Overall I have been very impressed with the product, fulfillment, and customer support provided by Apliiq. I have noticed some supply chain issues with popular items being out of stock, but in those instances the customer support staff have been pretty good about finding workarounds and dealing with other issues. Support team is courteous, prompt and willing to do what it takes to fix issues as they arise (Kim in particular is a rock star :) ). Happy with the decision to use Apliiq.
Customer service (Peter) was great and able to handle my situation !!! Would be 5 stars if they could spend processing up faster !!! .. Will update soon as my situation is complete !!!
Their customer service team is pretty excellent to be fair (especially Erin). Still, a few quirks needed to be worked out but as far as customer service is concerned - top notch.
The customer service department is quick to respond to you. They really show that they care about you and your business...
The customer service is great and the items they have are of great quality out of all services this place has the best DTG quality. The selection of items may not be as much as other places but it deffinetly makes up for that with the quality of the items.
Thanks for writing a review. We are proud to make top quality apparel products for brands that care!
Great Company, I have used them for 2 months and they are very good with quality and reprinting any mistakes made as well as fixing issues that arise. The only issue is their customer service response time. No phone number to call, and their online service can take up to a week to hear back.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We've made it so much easier to get in touch with us. You can book a call with us anytime to review an order, plan a collection, or just to chat. https://www.apliiq.com/site/book-a-call
I just started working with Apliiq in November, and for the most part, this company is excellent. I have had a pleasant experience working with them so far and look forward to continuing my business with them for a long time. A few things to mention, though, is that the product consistency needs a bit more focus. A few products came to me with deformed embroidery logos and odd tag/logo placements that were not flattering, making me wonder if the work is being checked before shipping them out. Just my two cents, but shipping out products with defects will most likely lead to upset customers, which leads to asking for a refund, a remake of the product, or a lost customer. This creates more work for everyone when the goal is efficiency, so I would suggest more focus on quality checks. The website needs some work with the organization to create less friction with finding products, adding variables, product design; when it comes to placements. And could use some updates/more options on contemporary styles and colors. Still, all in all, I know over time, Apliiq will get the job done. On a side note, I just want to give a shout out to Kim! If you guys give out awards, give one to Kim! Once again, she ceases to amaze me with her customer skills and outstanding helpfulness.
I look forward to our chats and her fantastic assistance every time I have a customer service query; give this girl a raise! On that note, thank all of you over at Apliiq for your hard work during these crazy times.
Let me start off by saying, this app has THE GREATEST BRANDING OPTIONS, PERIOD! Different options for different designs but on THE SAME GARMENT! No one else does it better than apliiq! I was skeptical of apliiq at first because i’ve only heard bad reviews and comments about them but, hey, you don’t know if you don’t try. So i ordered a t-shirt sample. Kinda pricy, in my opinion, but reasonable for the review artist, and their quality is pretty good. I only ordered a white t-shirt so i can’t say for all design qualities on different apparel but the inside label is the best. WAYYY better than that scratchy gildan label. You can’t feel it at all and it looks like a snack ;). Their prices are great to make a profit and to make your store financially appealing for customers. But if i have to be honest, some of their mock-ups are TERRIBLE. The camo hoodies are pretty flat and not that good looking and certain colors (i.e. gold gildan 18500) doesn’t even look like that beautiful gold color. That’s my only meh of apliiq. Also i wish the designing UI was a little more friendly like a snap to center button or something in case you forget to write a note about the design or if you just want to rely on what it shows on the mock-up. Either way, that’s it for me. 4 stars because -1 star for the bad mock-ups ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I understand they're having turnover time ratio issues but nonetheless they have very good quality worth the wait. How do I know? I'm glad you thought of asking. I'm not just a business owner using Apliiq I'm a customer of clothing apparel in general, but I get the one thing Apliiq offers at the table. It is magnificent to me personally as well as what I seek my brand to be and thats quality. From the stitching process, to the DTG (direct to garment) quality, the services offered to make the brand actually yours and standouts, and most of all its always made to order. If you know about exotic cars you know if you buy one brand new they're usually made to order for guaranteed quality control. I ordered some of my own products from them to test the entire system and process before my customers to try and better the system to allow for smooth integration for everyone who visits and orders from us. Its business in the making and on a ride I plan on being with for as long as my business will allow me to do so. Again I will admit the receiving of shipment time is not up to my liking but I do understand the process as well and the fact its a growing business like majority of us. Patience is of virtue.