Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Best Alternative To "Global" Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cassidy Lynne Education

great customer service & they offer the best color selection of all the drop shipping I've seen!! definitely would recommend.

Koolang Moothang

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great products, fast and friendly customer service.
I had a few issues with designing custom products and the team helped me out with pricing, shipping and technical issues.

Gilgamesh

Been using apliiq as my primary provider of embroidered goods for months now and I love how easy it is to use!! they also provide great customer service and shoutout to kim from CS she's a real rockstar!!

Kmt Society

I used this app to seamlessly get my branded clothing to customers worldwide through my Shopify page. Customer support is very good. They helped me with a last minute address change before shipping the order.

November 3, 2022

Hi KMT,
Thanks for leaving a quick review. Look forward to working with you to grow your brand!
-The Apliiq Fam

Empowered Seeds

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Both I, and my customers have enjoyed this service. Staff who has assisted are friendly, patient, and efficient all at once.

November 3, 2022

Hi Empowered Seeds,
We just love to help Shopify store owners make high quality apparel on demand. Hopefully that continues to shine through in the service our team members support.
-The Apliiq Fam

Conscious Clothing

The app is easy to use and equipped with the right tools. The team has also always been responsive and of great help, its always a live person which I appreciate greatly.

ALAYLA

Time spent using app 3 minutes

amazing customer service, so helpful!! I had a problem with my order and Pete was so nice to talk to, he quickly solved my problem!! super super great customer service

September 30, 2022

Hi Alayla,

When you are with us your family! Always happy to help.

-Ian

Coastal

Must have if you are starting a clothing brand. Streamlined application with great customer service.

The Gnarwells

This app is very intuitive to use. The people that make it work are very user friendly and are eager to help make things easier. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to establish a clothing brand. I couldn’t ask for a better team.

JOGA D’OR

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Apliiq is great for their customer service and for the level of customization that they allow. It really makes our garments looks and feel like proprietary products!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28