Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Divizion Royal

Always on top of things and willing to help. From getting the best product to represent your brand to fulfilling your orders. Apliiqs got your back.

Designs with Dave

Customer Service is great and always helpful. Whenever there is a minor issue with a product or order it gets resolved after sending an email to these guys. This app should be your go-to if you plan on opening a website for apparel

CHEAP valuable

Wonderful drop-ship option with pretty good inventory options and really great customer service. Seriously. Thanks.

hewsshop

I love Apliiq ! they are a gem, great quality, great customer service and are always looking out for you, i definitely recommend them to anyone.

Street Race Specialist

The Apliiq Team are amazing! They are always there to help with easy and clear instructions. The app is easy to use and so far, seamless. I would totally recommend to others.

TRILLANO

the best app i have ever used the customer service is the best all the workers there are respectful and very good listeners. Communication skills are amazing

WEST COAST DYNAS

AWESOME TEAM of PROFESSIONALS! Kim, Pete, Sebastian just to name a few have provided GREAT service!

The CF Company Store

Apliiq is a top notch app! We do have to approve a number of substitutions but the process is fast and painless. Their support staff is always friendly and helpful.

Musa Apparel MMXII

Great staff there at apliiq! Had two minor issues do to a learning curve with just how to integrate apliiq into Shopify and how the orders should be processed... but they followed well (Peter Lamb) Did... and he made sure me and my team had a great understanding of how everything works! With that I'm truly satisfied with their products and services!

The TYG Collection

Sebastion is an ANGEL!!! Do Ya'll hear me??!! He was absolutely amazing :) Never been been more satisfied with phenomenal customer service. He was knowledgeable, patient, and helped me understand everything in regards to my questions, and the printing process. He should definitely be training others to walk in his footsteps, because he exceeded every expectation I thought I would have! Thank You Sebastian and the entire Apliiq Squad! I haven never been so satisfied with a business, and look forward to this journey going further!! Great Quality Work & Great Customer Service!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23