Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Best Alternative To Printful

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sweater Hound

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use Apliiq and love that they are able to help me grow my business. Super helpful team! Can't wait to do more business with them!

SWAGG OFFICIAL STORE

As a writer rap artist producer an ceo outside of my music career for the last 2yrs i been working towards building my own brand to rep my label an music. Afther researching i decided Apliiq was my best fit! i study their blue print and how they operate and make their products and i gotta say um very impressed and they are just as down to earth in person , or on the phone as they are on youtube lol Um looking forward to doing long term business with these guys! Lets make some major money guys!

Equilibrium Brands

When deciding which clothing manufacturer to go with when starting my online store, I decided to go with Apliiq since I knew I didn't want to carry inventory and fulfill orders myself. They seemed to have a good product selection and cool brands program for adding my own labels to my clothes. Flash forward to today, a few months after going with Apliiq, and I have to say it was still the right decision. The way Apliiq integrates with Shopify is pretty easy and straight forward. Plus Apliiq's customer service is good in my experience. They are a growing company, like myself, so some growing pains are expected, but I've had a good experience setting up my new brand with them. Plus a huge shout out to Pete Lamb for his service and helping me with a bunch of my designs. It's people like him that go the extra mile for you that make you know you chose the right place.

Roaring Apparel

Apliiq was the best thing to ever happen to my business. It is by far the best company and app to use for your clothing line. The entire customer support team is also the best I have ever experienced. They are always available when you have a question. I was stuck on something and Peter was nice enough to reach out and call me personally to help walk me through the issue. Can't say enough!

Last Counterforce

Time spent using app 1 day

The app and the staff at Apliiq are top-notch. We are new to the dropshipping world and they spent a lot of time with me to get my store and final product right. You should definitely have Apliiq as one of your main product lines within your apparel store.

Plutonian Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Apliiq is by far one of the best apps for Shopify. If you’re looking for fair priced clothing for the quality you get then just stop looking and ad this app immediately. Not to mention the customer support is ridiculously on top of things and is very kind a d interactive. If you ever come across Kim then consider yourself lucky. She gets things done for you super quickly and without any hassle she really is great! Also there is no other app that offers embroidery like Apliiq does so if that’s something you’ve always wanted to do you have to get this app!

Wright Inc.

I had them added as my first choice as my print on demand app and was just playing around with it the past 2 months and trying to understand Apliiq and all it provides. As I started moving along with creating my product it was supper easy and that helped out a lot since I am a beginner and just starting off. When I needed help the live chats were always resourceful and responded back in a timely manner. Once I brought my sample Apliiq did mention it would take some time so I was patient with the process of production, what I did like was that Apliiq kept in contact throughout and always updated me if there were any changes or delays, as well as if I had a question they would email back pretty fast. As up to now the day before my launch they have been in nice communication and friendly! Peter was helping me thought out the call and answered all of my questions, was thorough, and patient with me so that helped me a lot since I was nervous since It is the day before my launch. Overall I will stick with Apliiq, they have amazing customer service and keep you updated despite COVID.

Berto Boushae

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Used this app to create great colorful shirts and designs, gave me a better selection of colors than the other sites and allowed placement of pics and embroidery in more places. Had an issue on some prints but was resolved quickly.

danger.capital

Really great app, can fully whitelabel everything to really build your own brand. Staff team are incredibly helpful, even helped me sort out position and measurement of each of my products along with checking each image individually to make sure they would come out best in production. Other companies simply would just disregard these things and make anyway. The app itself ties in very well with Shopify with no issues and are several options - e.g don't fulfill until approved on their dashboard e.t.c which can be very helpful. A++

CNSTRVCTS CO.

New company starting out. Apliiq has been super helpful the entire way through. Customer service is on point!