Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

BlueLine Clothing

Peter Lamb was a great help to me. I had made a mistake and he was able to get me back up and running as soon as he possibly could. The team here at Apliiq is great and I can't wait to keep working with them. Thanks everyone.

Mindtimenine

Peter Lamb was a big help!

Smooth and easy :)

Helped me understand the dropship process and got me squared away!

DopeDuck

great and easily used app. highly recommend for those who want to start a clothing brand with little knowledge. this app will help you do it all from home.

HOS GEARZ

I USED THIS APP ITS A GREAT APP VERY GREAT IT HELPED ME ALOT I REALLY LIKE HOW IT WORKS I RECOMMEND THIS %100

j.choo

Apliiq support is great! Peter Lamb assisted me with my first orders and is very knowledgable and reachable! The app is working great for me and I will continue to use it!

Majestically Built

I love working with Apliiq, great communication and customer service by working with Peter Lamb. Apliiq is perfect for the small clothing line businesses. Highly recommend.

Bodyshop Fitness LLC

I am a gym owner and I use this app to design and sell customized clothing to my members. The format and user friendly interface makes it very easy to give my members lost of different options of colors and styles of clothing so that there is something for everyone. Apliiq is a fantastic tool to build your brand

Support or Don't Support

Apliiq is a really great company to choose. I had an issue with one of my customer order and my issue with taking care. I didn’t have to explain as much about what the issue was about.

Ganbaru Apparel

I was having many mishaps with Printful due to their poor print quality and lack of customer care and decided to look for a new print on demand company. After many months of research, I am SO glad I found Apliiq.
I ordered some samples from them and was surprisingly pleased with the print quality.

The biggest reason I've decided to switch all of my products over from Printful to Apliiq is their consistent stellar customer service. Peter Lamb is absolutely fantastic to work with. He's always been patient with answering all of my questions and goes above and beyond in ensuring I received all the help I needed.
If you are starting a clothing line I highly recommend giving Apliiq a try!

Work Play Golf

I LOVE PETER, his customer service was bar none. Spoke to me on the phone and helped me for an hour.

Work with these guys!