Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LOCALSIXONEFIVE

I experienced excellent customer service with fast response time. Pete Lamb was very willing to work through my issue, lay out my options and resolve it quickly. The interaction turned what I thought could be a stressful situation into a very smooth solution.

May 4, 2022

Hey Local615!

We pride ourselves on our US based customer service team. All of our team members love helping our partners turn their creative energies into amazing products.

Best,
-Apliiq Squad

Eternal Summer

I really could not recommend this app enough!!! There are too many good things to list them here but I will say the customer support is second to none. Peter and Emerson specifically have gone out of their way immensely to make sure all of my questions are answered and I am on the right path. So so soooo happy with my experience using Apliiq.

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢

This app allows you to team up with a manufacturing team that truly cares about you. They have an amazing interface to create your brand as you display in your head. Top of the line support team as well!! 110% recommended

GolferBro

I use Apliiq for drop shipping apparel and they have exceeded my expectations. The clothing brands are of good quality; good selection and quick turnaround. Their embroidery is top notch!! The branding options is a great touch. Not all has been perfect; I’ve had to contact support several times, but let me tell you they are FAST to respond and resolve issues. I’m rocking with Apliiq in 2022

ACS La Vida

I've been using Apliiq's services for a few months now, and they've been very helpful with their printing services, especially their customer service. They've been very responsive when it comes to figuring out an issue and have gone above to help with what they can. Many props to their customer service

wetpaintkicks.com

I experienced excellent customer service. Kim was very helpful and detailed when explaining things!!

Spyglass Parkour Company

Absolutely amazing experience! love working with Apliiq. Their customer service is amazing. Anyone looking to design there own streetwear brand should definitely look into them!

The Bookish Goods

Last spring I found Apliiq because I was searching for someone who would dropship comfort colors and other premium garments. They were (and probably still are) the only ones! Utilizing Apliiq completely elevated both of my businesses. It's one thing to have the top garments, but they really win my heart with their customer service. Erin goes above and beyond for us DAILY. Whether I have questions, need to make adjustments to orders, etc. she is always so helpful! She was even able to add various variants of garments I had seen elsewhere into the Apliiq catalog so that we could use them in our shop.

Ramapo Ready

The customer service provided by Kimberly C. was outstanding! I'm not a techie nor am I an artist. So, her patience with me as we discussed my artwork proof situation was appreciated. I am so grateful to Apliiq for both its products and service facilitators (like Kimberly C.), working behind the scenes.

OriginalFreshPrints.com

Once I realized how to maximize my earning potential I was ready to rock an roll. Thank the lord up above for Apliiq and there great customer service (Thank you Kim) you guys responded quickly an make it easy to get touch with via chat this company has changed my life making my career path clear and achievable. With Apliiq I’ll never work another day in my life an shout to the artists for that make your art work an vision for your products exactly how u want!!!