Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Best Alternative To "Global" Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

COOLSTUB

Apliiq's customer service is top notch and the quality of their prints is outstanding! Row One Brand is really pleased with Apliiq.

Tide Junkies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Anytime I work with Kim over at Apliiq, the service is a 10 star! She is always super helpful. The company as a whole is pretty epic too. With their branding options and everything it makes it far above the "promo" products that other dropshippers offer. Also they are on fire lately with getting packages out the door, we have a pretty demanding order set so far and they keep up really well for the most part. Definitely recommend them!

Pet Creativo

Apliiq has been a game changer for our business! Customer support is unmatched (and this is coming from someone who's tried every POD out there). They personalize the experience to each client and are willing to help your business grow by coming up with creative solutions and bending over backwards to help!! Truly impressed so far and looking forward to growing my business with Apliiq!!

August 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We love to connect with our brand partners to solve problems, come up with creative solutions, tweak designs, etc. Never hesitate to reach out, we are here to help! 👊👍

Wear The Care

This app is very user friendly with amazing customer support. Their product selection is the best I've found and our clients love the end products. They are always so quick to respond and go above and beyond to ensure my store needs are met. Highly recommend.

August 24, 2022

Thank you for leaving a review, so glad you got the chance to connect with our team! ❤

The Have Its

I use Apliiq to get my brand started and they have been great so far. The staff is very helpful when I reach to them via chat and is very responsive and helpful. I will continue to use them for sure.

Attsapsii

Apliiq has been great to work with as I prepare for my first drop ship launch for my clothing line. Elena has done an excellent job as I iron out all the final details before launch and has been super attentive in answering all of my questions. Thanks Apliiq!

Shop Kristin Jones

Absolutely love Apliiq. Such an incredible partner for my business and they've helped take it to the next level. The customer service is the best I've ever had in a POD partner. We love them!

Biblical Barbell Co.

This app makes drop shipping easy and simple! Customer support is great, quality is amazing and they want to help you succeed. 10/10 would recommend!

GERD CLOTHING

Time spent using app About 1 year

I LOVE THIS APP! GREAT QUALITY CLOTHES, GREAT PRINTING AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. CS AGENT ELENA HELPED ME SOOOO MUCH WHEN THINGS WENT LEFT AND I TRULY APPRECIATE HER! PLEASE GIVE HER A RAISE.... LIKE NOW! ITS AGENTS WITH THAT LEVEL OF CARE THAT MAKES A COMPANY GROW STRONGER.

Ray Gun Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing print quality!! The private labeling options makes it pro. The company is also US based which is a huge plus, especially if you need to contact customer service. They have an easy live chat system and are super friendly. Overall, the best DTG.