Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

The Working Class Store

I appreciate the simplicity and ease of the app for our store. Drop shipping allows us to test styles and products seamlessly. Their customer service is great which is critical for helping us succeed! We currently utilize their services for two stores. I would love to see them expand into few more options for women when it comes to Tees.

369bet

Best Shopify extension I have found for drop shipping products. They always work with me to make sure I get exactly what I want. Super easy to use.

Reaching All Time High

I use this app to help grow my dropship clothing company. Apliiq has made the process extremely easy and affordable while offering high quality garments. The customer service department is always extremely helpful if I need to make any type of changes. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone.

Gapelii Brand LLC

Apliiq is by far the best print on demand company in the business. Not only do you get top quality products and production. You also will get world class customer support & service. Kim by far is the best when it comes to not only insuring partners get the attention we need but it also allows us to ensure we are able to meet the needs of our customers. I highly recommend Apliiq especially if your a startup brand, they are the best! -Toja Hodge, CEO Gapelii Brand-

WMWF

Customer service is great! (Shout out Kim :) ) I have used Apliiq for creating my brand and just ordered my samples!! Can't wait to see my babiessss . Once again ~ thanks you Kim!

ZootedDaily

Customer service is A1 (Shout out Nicholas and Peter) I have used Apliiq for bulk orders and all my shirts were great. So excited to get started drop shipping.

4Bsltd

I have been wanting to create these types of clothes for my brand for a long time. I could not find someone locally to help me. Apliiq has so much to offer and I am VERY VERY happy with their customer service!

*TYYYP* Clothing

This app has been such a huge help for me while I'm trying to create my own clothing brand. Without Apliiq I really don't know where I would be right now, and they very good about answering any and all kinds of questions.

It's A Van Thing

I'm just launching a brand, It's a Van Thing, and quality is of utmost concern to me, naturally! My experience of Apliiq is they have consistently delivered a quality product and supported it with top notch customer service too. Thanks to Apliiq my office is full of awesome looking garments that are truly set apart from the run of the mill stuff that's out there. I've heard some chatter along the way and yeh some of it's true - I've got to dig in and work a little harder on photos than I might have to do with some other POD suppliers, and yep custom pieces take a bit more time as well on the delivery side, BUT (and I can't emphasize this enough!) the uniqueness and quality of the garments I'm making and the exceptional sales & service support I've experienced over the past two months are worth it. Five stars, no question. I'm shifting all apparel to Apliiq and building my POD business with them. Period.

LINE OF GOD

Great customer service, very helpful with everything i needed to know as i learn about Printing on demand.
Also love their pricing and option to use custom labels on every item on their catalog!