Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand | Reviews

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Level Of Simplicity

I use this app to customize the the clothing provided. I love the compatibility between the app and shopify. I would love is if there were more stylish clothing and more placements for logos/designs...In my small amount of time with this app I have had to contact customer service several times; sometimes they're speedy, some days take longer than others but Ian Gruber has provided the best customer service I've experienced!

October 15, 2019

Hey, thank you for the review, we really appreciate it. We add 1-5 new products per week, so we are always expanding the options here.

Bummer Clothing Company

Amazing service, so many more clothing options than Printful, and they have better communication, and do a better job in my opinion! 100% recommend them!

October 15, 2019

Hey, Thank you so much for the amazing review. Glad you love how we communicate with our brand partners. Teamwork all the way!

AsianEnterprisesco.

I really love this app. The workers are friendly, very reliable and great customer service. Recommend 100%.

October 15, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to be of service!

Prescelto Clothing

Ian and the crew always goes out of their way to meet all my order requirements. They always make sure the customer gets their order on time if not early. The team handles any problems that have occurred headache free. Great dropshipping app and i would recommend to anyone looking to start a brand. Five stars all day.

September 11, 2019

Hey Prescelto Clothing-

Thanks a ton for the awesome review, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with others considering using this app. 😁

Can't wait to see how your brand continues to grow. 👍👍

-Your Apliiq Team

Pacific Coast Apparel

The app works great. I really love these guys, great print on demand service!! It works seamlessly with our online store. They really help take out the risk, especially when trying new untested designs. No inventory really helps the cashflow! We have never had a single customer compliant about the printing, or the quality of the garments. We highly recommend them Thanks Apliiq!

September 11, 2019

Hey Pacific Coast Apparel-

We love seeing your orders coming through the workshop. Super dope designs. We are proud to support what you are doing!!!

🌊🌊🌊
Your Apliiq Squad

Ching Clothing

The customer support has been a big factor to meet my customer needs. Kudos to you guys! Will continue working with them on my future projects.

September 2, 2019

Hey Ching Clothing-

Apologies that there is a small delay with your customer's shipment. Depending on the international country being shipped to, it may take a week or so for it to be received.

I see that the tracking has also updated that the package has been received by your customer.

We appreciate your patience and hope your customer love's their shirt!

-Ian

Driven 4 Greatness

Great experience using apliiq quality products shipping was relatively quick and painless looking forward to future orders

July 1, 2019

Thanks for the review & happy to partner with Driven 4 Greatness.

Omushana

Definitely an unreal experience to have great communication and support from the launch of a dropshipping business. There is a lot to juggle throughout the process, especially as a sole proprietor, but Ian and the Apliiq team surely keep the process as stable as possible. I couldn't be happier and couldn't think of switching to another fulfillment vendor. Cheers guys! Garland from Omushana... A follow-up: It's been just over two years now and I am happiest with how Apliiq innovates their product availability and how their production adds value with unique additions to clothing design such as woven labels and their placements which I think Apliiq is well-known for. It also seems that they have good strategic planning and communication with their customers/partners in seeking to better their customer/partner experience, because it seems every time an issue arises or something new is wanted that there is a solution ready and implemented shortly after knowledge of it. I think they're good at innovating and do everything they can for their customers/partners to have the best/most-unique dropshipping business possible. I am very happy growing with Apliiq and I highly recommend them over other dropshippers! (As I used one other dropshipper when production was backed up for a bit during high COVID-19 delays because of restocking issues with their clothing wholesalers, and the final products were just not as good with the other dropshipper; I wish I had waited for Apliiq to do it properly). I also recommend sending a tee or two to yourself first with each new or different than normal design you submit so you can okay/check the quality before sending to your customers. I think if you send kind requests they will also show their kindness back to you! Cheers so much Apliiq team!

June 3, 2019

Thank you for the review and sharing your experience about working with Apliiq. We are super proud to support the development work you are doing in Uganda.

EL BARRIO WORLD WIDE

I would recommend apliiq to anyone who wants to start a clothing brand/ company the app is super easy and simple to use. The final prints on the t-shirts are very durable. I washed the shirts I got more then a couple of times to see if the print would start to crack. I am glad to say that there is no issue with the print. They also have excellent customer service if you ever run into an issue with your orders.

May 30, 2019

Thank you for your review! It's our passion to help get your apparel business going. We print with only the best available direct to garment printers so we are thrilled to hear you appreciate the prints! :-)

eggandasahd

Only apparel print on demand provider I trust to get the job done is Apliiq. Product labeling options are so key to having professional products and nobody even comes close to what Apliiq offers. Two thumbs way up.