Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 7, 2019

Apliiq has been our primary supplier since I started my company two years ago. Their team is very friendly and efficient. They deliver quality products at a reasonable price and I plan on doing business with them for years to come as my company scales. 10/10 would recommend

Ronniexrage
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hey Ronnie,
Thanks for the awesome review. It's been our pleasure to serve your brand as a partner, looking forward to future growth together.

🚀🚀🚀

November 1, 2019

I use this app to take my brand to a private and luxury label. AWESOME COMPANY!!! QUALITY products and services!!!! Close attention to detail!!!

Lovin' Life - Aimer La Vie
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Apliiq Inc replied November 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Building fashion brands requires some patience and a ton of attention to detail. It's those fine finishing touches like your woven labels, that really pulls it all together. Proud to partner with you on your creative projects!

Edited November 13, 2019

Great products, very cool designs. Love the camo. Even better customer service, recommend for anyone looking for custom designs

Gerardi Performance
Time spent using app: 8 months
Apliiq Inc replied November 7, 2019

Hey Gerardi thank you for the review. We also love the camo patterns. From jackets, to hoodies, to hats. We just can't get enough. You keep creating the hot designs, we'll keep sourcing the best products. Go team go!!!

October 9, 2019

I use this app to customize the the clothing provided. I love the compatibility between the app and shopify. I would love is if there were more stylish clothing and more placements for logos/designs...In my small amount of time with this app I have had to contact customer service several times; sometimes they're speedy, some days take longer than others but Ian Gruber has provided the best customer service I've experienced!

Level Of Simplicity
France
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Apliiq Inc replied October 15, 2019

Hey, thank you for the review, we really appreciate it. We add 1-5 new products per week, so we are always expanding the options here.

October 9, 2019

Amazing service, so many more clothing options than Printful, and they have better communication, and do a better job in my opinion! 100% recommend them!

Bummer Clothing Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Apliiq Inc replied October 15, 2019

Hey, Thank you so much for the amazing review. Glad you love how we communicate with our brand partners. Teamwork all the way!

Edited September 16, 2019

I really love this app. The workers are friendly, very reliable and great customer service. Recommend 100%.

AsianEnterprisesco.
Time spent using app: 16 days
Apliiq Inc replied October 15, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We are happy to be of service!

Edited September 11, 2019

Ian and the crew always goes out of their way to meet all my order requirements. They always make sure the customer gets their order on time if not early. The team handles any problems that have occurred headache free. Great dropshipping app and i would recommend to anyone looking to start a brand. Five stars all day.

Prescelto Clothing
Time spent using app: 3 months
Apliiq Inc replied September 11, 2019

Hey Prescelto Clothing-

Thanks a ton for the awesome review, we really appreciate you sharing your experience with others considering using this app. 😁

Can't wait to see how your brand continues to grow. 👍👍

-Your Apliiq Team

September 11, 2019

The app works great. I really love these guys, great print on demand service!! It works seamlessly with our online store. They really help take out the risk, especially when trying new untested designs. No inventory really helps the cashflow! We have never had a single customer compliant about the printing, or the quality of the garments. We highly recommend them Thanks Apliiq!

Pacific Coast Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Apliiq Inc replied September 11, 2019

Hey Pacific Coast Apparel-

We love seeing your orders coming through the workshop. Super dope designs. We are proud to support what you are doing!!!

🌊🌊🌊
Your Apliiq Squad

Edited September 12, 2019

The customer support has been a big factor to meet my customer needs. Kudos to you guys! Will continue working with them on my future projects.

Ching Clothing
Philippines
Time spent using app: 8 months
Apliiq Inc replied September 2, 2019

Hey Ching Clothing-

Apologies that there is a small delay with your customer's shipment. Depending on the international country being shipped to, it may take a week or so for it to be received.

I see that the tracking has also updated that the package has been received by your customer.

We appreciate your patience and hope your customer love's their shirt!

-Ian

June 25, 2019

Great experience using apliiq quality products shipping was relatively quick and painless looking forward to future orders

Driven 4 Greatness
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Apliiq Inc replied July 1, 2019

Thanks for the review & happy to partner with Driven 4 Greatness.