Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

TEO II IV II ®

I really want to thank Mr. Peter Lamb for creating a very positive experience with his excellent customer service. Mr. Lamb both respectfully and charismatically helped me resolve an issue with a product I received. Mr. Lamb was incredibly patient while walking me through the process of the previous order and stayed with me until the new product was created. Every question that I had before and after the issue was resolved was carefully listen to and answered. Thank you Mr. Lamb and Apliiq for improving my dropshipping experience!

Dull Be Damned

I had previously written a poor review for this company and the only reason I feel that is important to mention is because the effort that went into correcting the issue was next to none! Not only was it SO EASILY resolved, Peter the customer service manager at Apliiq, took the time to explain growing pains and gave me his personal number for any future problems which was VERY reassuring. I made the right choice with my print on demand supplier, thank you so much for making things right! Cheers friends!

OVADEUS

Great group of folks. Dealing with some growing pains as are most all PODs. Personalized customer service is the difference here. I do appreciate the unique offering and customized tags. Much more legit for a starting brand.

Money Junkies Streetwear

Great Customer Service after a called to get an update got a return call to see about the order and representative I talked gave me there personal number if I ever needed anything and I can appreciate it during the Quarantine that's been going on so Much appreciate keep up the work.

Tee Hug Shop

Update: 2 star because simply they dont care, specially if you`re small fish! Simply absurd what they are doing! It`s not so simple cancelling orders like they suggested! Extremely disappointed

I've just opened my store and I`ve been impressed with Apliiq since day one! As soon as i got my first sample I was hooked! It was the most perfect embroidery ever! Also the customer service has been spot on, cant complain. The fact that they have a designer to overlook the prints helped me a lot. So far has been an incredible experience and hopefully we will grow together! !!

Establishment For Human Goods

The customer service at apliiq has been top notch they have always helped me with getting set up and if i have any questions with my orders. great company to work with

Begin Now Keep Going

I started a merch side project this year. I wanted professional printing, labeling and drop shipping for my t-shirt designs and these guys have that all covered. And I also wanted someone who cares about my merch, someone who has my back. I’d done 10+ designs with apliiq and they’ve been there for me on everyone of them, from start to finish. Thanks apliiq! Hurry up and open your East Coast location so I can thank you in person. Peace from NYC.

Kura Designs

I absolutely love the customer service for apliiq. Most of the time, the embroideries come out great, but when they do make an error, their customer service is nothing but helpful!

2020progressive

This is a fantastic custom product company. The quality is insane, they offer so many great customization options, including your own labels. I personally love their front pockets (Frockets) which can be custom printed with fun designs. I've been designing products with Apliiq for several years now and will continue to do so. Thanks guys!

neimbrand

LOVE LOVE APLIIQ. Not only is the customer service incredible, but the final products are amazing. Dropshipping with Apliiq is really the only way to go for a small and environmentally friendly apparel store.