Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Itowear

Totally disappointed with this company, Sent in orders on June 27-28. My customers won't receive their orders until 8/8. I only spoke to their customer service 1-2x !sr week in June. After that, there is no way to get in touch with customer service. I have left messages for the past month and sent email to ensure they used Bella Canvas on my orders since their revision request stated Gildan. No response no email. Until today 8/4 I get a VM from someone from PA returning my call. After an month! I have since moved my products to other PODs even if that means losing $100 to private label my tags. Also be aware they charge $20 initial fee to design a bucket hat. They were charging me $20 for all buckets hats I ordered. Another reason why I was calling them. But NO calls and NO way to get in touch with them. VERY POOR customer service.
WARNING: All orders they get are also being dropshipped to other companies. When you order from Apliq then they will also send an order for the materials from another company. If the latter company doesn't have the material then Apliq wont be able fulfill your order This was from their customer service person whom I initially spoke to in June. So BEWARE!

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and provide great feedback.

The absolute best way to get in touch with us is via live chat and we have updated our phone system to indicate such. We are available from M-F from 9-5 PST. I do want to acknowledge that we are experiencing delays in customer service and we are making investments to train and hire new team members. We will continue to make these investments until we get back to every inquiry within 24 hours, which is our standard practice.

I would like to correct some inaccuracies in your review;

1. There is a one time setup fee for embroidery ($11), which is customary for any embroidery on demand. This fee is only charged one time per design. We do not charge $20 to setup a design and our partners know all costs upfront for creating products.

2. All orders placed on our platform, we make in our factory in Los Angeles. We do not outsource orders to any 3rd parties.

3. Some garments are stocked in house in Los Angeles, while other products are ordered from distributors once an order is placed. This is common practice for most POD providers.

Thank you again for your great feedback and we look forward scaling up our capabilities to meet the increased demand.
Ian Gruber, CEO

Misfit Culture Club

Awful, awful customer service. I had high hopes for for this company, and now I am left with disappointment. About a month ago I added Apliiq because of the wonderful reviews I read and because they actually allow you to be more creative with their products in ways that other POD companies did not. It has been a full week since I sent a direct email to support. I then followed up a few days after my initial message by sending a message through the contact form on their website, and I still have not received a response to either of those messages. I have already added some of their products to my store, so those will remain for now, but I am currently seeking out another POD company that is more responsive and can communicate with its merchants quickly. Even if they can’t respond within 24 hours due to delays, 48 hours for a business to respond is generous - a whole week+ is simply outrageous. And this is especially true in the case of POD companies because they understand that in many cases the success of other e-commerce businesses is directly related to their level of efficiency. I can only imagine the level of stress I would be experiencing right now and potential loss in profits if I needed to reach them regarding customer orders. I will be moving on.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I appreciate your feedback regarding customer service responsiveness.

We are experiencing delays in order processing and customer service responsiveness. Our goal is to respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours and we know that we are well outside of that norm right now. We are actively making investments in hiring and training new customer service team members and look forward to being more available in the near future.

The best way to get a hold of us is via live chat on our website. We are available from 9-5 on M-F.

Li M Chi

so far i have customer canceling orders due to 4 weeks behind and delivery date keeps pushing out more each week, i called customer service and it sound like they're working from out of the car. Sucks cause i had high hopes and i got my name on this marketing i been doing that seem to now get a bad rep due to the lack of professionalism on Apliiq's part.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We have attempted to communicate to all partners that orders are delayed between 3 and 6 weeks, my apologies if that information didn't make it to you before getting started working with us.

We are making investments in production facilities, equipment, and team members and look forward to returning to our sub week turn time for orders.

Due to the pandemic all of our customer service team is currently working remotely, and we are the first to acknowledge that it creates some outcomes that are less than having staff in an pure office environment.

The best way to get a hold of us is via live chat on our website, where we are available M-F 9-5pm PST.

Olivier Industries

Orders about 1 month, didn't get anything. Support every time said it's on production takes a few days, now it's been weeks ago support said it takes a few weeks more.

After this answer I've to reply, what a fck lie. I've contacted 4 times to cancel the order, exactly after the shipping time was changed and there was no 6 weeks delivery time before... I've contacted a lot of times. I've canceled 4 days after I've ordered and the customers say, don't worry will finished this week but it doesn't so I've contacted again and again and every time you said it's in production can't cancel, after weeks it's not even made. You can have trouble with your stuff ok but don't lie to ppl.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We have let all selling partners know to expect delays between 3 to 6 weeks, apologies if you weren't aware of those expectations prior to placing your order.

We are making investments in facilities, equipment, and team members to bring our order turn times back to our standard under 1 week time frames.

Of course if you would like to cancel your order, we will refund you, no questions asked. Just let me know your order id and I will have it done immediately.

Ian Gruber

Get To Tomorrow

Ordered first purchase about a month and a half ago. Still haven't received it. I contacted their support centre about 3 weeks ago and have never received a reply. I feel like they've just stolen my money.

Hashtag Athletics

This app is a waste of time and money. Not only does their selection of items suck, but also the time in which it takes to receive an item is ridiculously long. I do not understand how I can be charged $23 to just make a pair of shorts, and have to wait a month for it to arrive at the customer's house (my sample has not arrived yet and it has been 3 weeks) With it being at least a month to arrive at the destination, you are better off dropshipping shorts on your website for 1/4 of the price. Absolute joke of an app

August 5, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We have let all selling partners know, via a message at the top of every page of our website, and ongoing email communications, to expect delays between 3 and 6 weeks on all orders. I apologize if you were not aware of these delays prior to placing your order.

This situation is caused by increased order volume due to the pandemic and we are making investments in facilities, equipment, and team members to bring our turn time back inline with our under 1 week turn times, which have been standard for years prior of us doing business.

Paisley Tiger

Slow service & never any communication. I have 3 orders that are all more than 30 days old, I have sent 7 (yes SEVEN) messages and have yet to receive a response to ONE. Every order that I have keeps getting pushed back. This is not a partnership, but a business that takes your money and hides. I have removed all of their products from our website and would recommend that anyone thinking of using them, look for alternative providers.

Oxman Apparel

July 10, 2020: I have been working with this app for about a month or so. I placed an order for a sample and I have yet to get it. Estimated delivery was 7/3 and today it updated to 7/24?! This happened after I sent a message and yesterday and have never heard back. Sent another message during normal business hours and still haven't heard back... I have started looking at other apps... I am very disappointed! | October 14, 2020: Just as an update, things haven't changed. The last order that went through my website with them was just delivered nearly 3 months later... Their products are a solid 5/5 stars and look amazing! But that's where the 5 stars end... Their customer service is lacking and lead times are way too long.

Kindafunnytees

Updated review again. I had an order put in 7/10/20 and was estimated delivery by 8/8/20 and still nothing as of 8/19/20. I had orders from AliExpress from China that was delivered in 2 – 3 weeks, this company is in LA and the order is for San Diego. It's ridiculous, and of course, there chat with us now always says “Unfortunately, we are offline right now. We will email you as soon as we are back online!”

Update - it has now been 15 hours, no response to my message in regards to this issue, it is no longer after hours and still no response, still can not upload anything, poor customer service. downgraded my review to 1 star now

Has issues when trying to add a product to the website. Their webpage doesn't always seem to be working, and of course, it happens after hours so nobody can respond till tomorrow. Been trying to add products for over 2 hours. I was able to add one but could not add variants so I just deleted the product. Very frustrating as I have all night to work on my site and now I won't be able too.

Checkmate Apparel

The shipping time on orders is insane. Customers will not receive orders for over a month or 2 after placing the order even post Covid. There are items on the site that they don't have in stock but you don't know until after the customer places the order. Would not recommend especially for beginners unless you have very very patient and undersatnding customers.

1 3 Next