Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 12, 2022

I LOVE THIS APP! GREAT QUALITY CLOTHES, GREAT PRINTING AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. CS AGENT ELENA HELPED ME SOOOO MUCH WHEN THINGS WENT LEFT AND I TRULY APPRECIATE HER! PLEASE GIVE HER A RAISE.... LIKE NOW! ITS AGENTS WITH THAT LEVEL OF CARE THAT MAKES A COMPANY GROW STRONGER.

GERD CLOTHING
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 12, 2022

Amazing print quality!! The private labeling options makes it pro. The company is also US based which is a huge plus, especially if you need to contact customer service. They have an easy live chat system and are super friendly. Overall, the best DTG.

Ray Gun Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 10, 2022

I use to this app to create all of my merchandise for my business. I love how it gives me complete control as well as a multitude of different products to make according to my liking. I highly recommend for all people looking to create that special piece of work to advertise their business.

OBliteratedKustomz.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 3, 2022

very useful, prices are good, quality is good and customer service is very efficient and reliable as well.

ruggediva
Time spent using app: 10 months
Apliiq Inc replied May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to supporting your store.

May 3, 2022

WONDERFUL customer service and great products. I will most definitely use their service again. Thank you guys

cannadipsgear
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Apliiq Inc replied May 4, 2022

So glad you had a chance to connect with our customer service team! We love helping stores create high quality apparel products.

April 28, 2022

I’ve been using apliiq for drop shipping tshirts, hats, and hoodies. They produce a great product and the option for private labeling is great. They’ve been excellent in helping work they any issues that arise. Kim, Peter, and Elle have gone above and beyond in providing great customer service. I would highly recommend ordering samples to get help with working thru what you would like to offer as well. They’ve been great and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great dropshipping service with unrivaled variety.

Non Tour Use Only
Time spent using app: 6 months

We ❤ supporting your store. 😁

April 4, 2022

Incredible. They offer the best POD services possible. Woven labels, patches, embroidery, and much more you will absolutely not find anywhere else. The customer service now is something real extraordinary. Kim and Pete went above and beyond to fix an issue I was having. Hopped on a video call and we figured this issue and resolved it together. Beyond stoked on them.

Shinrai
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi Shinrai,

So happy you love using our services, we have designed them with creating the highest quality apparel products for online stores like yours.

Best,
-Ian

March 25, 2022

This is an absolute 5 star app. I’ve been using Apliiq for a few months. Very little problems and awesome customer support! I high suggest using this app to drop ship clothing onto your Shopify.

Crow Boy's Store
Time spent using app: 5 months

Hey Crow Boy-

Super love your fun designs. We are proud to support your online store.

Looking forward to many sales to come,
-Your Apliiq Crew

February 25, 2022

I experienced excellent customer service with fast response time. Pete Lamb was very willing to work through my issue, lay out my options and resolve it quickly. The interaction turned what I thought could be a stressful situation into a very smooth solution.

LOCALSIXONEFIVE
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hey Local615!

We pride ourselves on our US based customer service team. All of our team members love helping our partners turn their creative energies into amazing products.

Best,
-Apliiq Squad

February 16, 2022

I really could not recommend this app enough!!! There are too many good things to list them here but I will say the customer support is second to none. Peter and Emerson specifically have gone out of their way immensely to make sure all of my questions are answered and I am on the right path. So so soooo happy with my experience using Apliiq.

Eternal Summer