Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

PlantBabyGo.com

I love how fast they reply to your questions. Time is of the essence with this business and they are always there to help!

thus

They did a great job and the prints look amazing. The colors pop and are very handsome. I plan on continuing to use their services in the future.

Lokikomori

I’ve been using apliiq and the print on demand app for a few months and it’s just as advertised! There’s bumps here and there but nothing you wouldn’t expect from using a service like this. And if any issues do arise contacting them and getting it taken care of is easier than you’d think. Amazing customer service and perfect app for starting a clothing line on a budget :)

Ini Wear Store

Very nice app to work with, good navigation, and easy to use! Clear and quick response by the customer service team, not a chatbot! Recommendation deserved.

viallfiles

My favorite POD source! They have great quality products that are fashionable and relevant. They also have excellent customer service! Thank you apliiq!

BeExtra! Apparel & More

Great POD source, quality products and its easy to get a hold of customer service, where you can actually talk over the phone with the real person. Certainly recommend.

AllFamCo

Peter and his team have been an incredible asset for us. They showed a real desire to make sure our products were as perfect as possible as if they were their own. It is a huge benefit to have such a knowledgable staff working with us as we build our business, and it truly does feel like a partnership. So thank you!

BHalcyon

The Customer Service is prompt and efficient! I really loved my experience with Pete! He was amazing in helping me understand the process and differences between DTG and Screen printing. He even zoomed me to show me exactly what my issue was and how it was going to be resolved. I will definitely continue using the app and Apliiq for a lifetime. I’m so pleased with its service and quality of work. Thank you for all you for all you have done and will continue to do! Give Pete a raise please? lol

WAVES Athletics, LLC

AMAZING service!!! Loving the awesome support and friendly team. We totally recommend and are extremely grateful for Apliiq!!!

Kid Activist

Apliiq is a unique Print On Demand provider that is ideal for anyone that is looking to build a brand with a solid partner! We recently started to use Apliiq and they take pride in creating high quality products and delivering great service. Apliiq offers a ton of customization options for anyone that wants to get their clothing noticed and be on par with other existing well known brands. Another huge plus is that Apliiq offers products that we may not find elsewhere, which is very important for our company's mission and brand. Being able to offer those unique items that are also environmentally friendly is in line with our company's long term goals and we're hoping that Apliiq will continue to offer even more options in the future! We hope that we can continue to partner with Apliiq for years to come as we grow!