Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Colorful Bloom

The customer service was great. They have a quick response time. They answer any and all questions.

Thank you for leaving a review. Happy to help. 😛

Love Me Not Collection

Apliiq is awesome! Customer service has been really great, especially Peter Lamb. Interface is super easy to use

October 22, 2021

Super happy you had the opportunity to connect with Pete from our Customer Service team. 👊

PLVNTFVCE

I seriously cannot say enough good things about my partnership with Apliiq! not only do they make it simple and streamlined enough for me to get my clothing done quickly and the artist review turnaround time is very quick, but the quality of the prints and embroidery I have received are all on point and I've gotten so many good reviews about my products in my store. I also just want to give a very specific shoutout to Kim, who is my go-to customer service rep for anything regarding my orders, shipping concerns, questions about products...you name it! Kim's worked so closely with me since opening my store and has been so amazing to me throughout the entire process, even when I've had real-life situations out of my control affect my business and needed a little extra help. if you're looking to start a clothing company or just get some shirts printed for yourself, an event, whatever...don't hesitate to go through Apliiq! The quality and customer service are unmatched with other dropshipping companies I've worked with and I'm so thankful for them and their outstanding services.

Ahhhhh!!!! Thank you PLVNTFVCE. You are just the best! 🖤🖤🖤

PlantBabyGo.com

I love how fast they reply to your questions. Time is of the essence with this business and they are always there to help!

October 22, 2021

Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to respond to all business inquiries within 24 hours.

thus

They did a great job and the prints look amazing. The colors pop and are very handsome. I plan on continuing to use their services in the future.

October 22, 2021

So glad your prints turned out great! With dtg printing, increasing the saturation of your file, will typically create brighter prints. 🍾🏆

Lokikomori

I’ve been using apliiq and the print on demand app for a few months and it’s just as advertised! There’s bumps here and there but nothing you wouldn’t expect from using a service like this. And if any issues do arise contacting them and getting it taken care of is easier than you’d think. Amazing customer service and perfect app for starting a clothing line on a budget :)

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. Always happy to make things right if issues do arise!

Ini Wear Store

Very nice app to work with, good navigation, and easy to use! Clear and quick response by the customer service team, not a chatbot! Recommendation deserved.

October 22, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. No chatsbots here, 100% human customer service. Appreciate you!

viallfiles

My favorite POD source! They have great quality products that are fashionable and relevant. They also have excellent customer service! Thank you apliiq!

October 22, 2021

So appreciate you for taking the time to leave a review. ❤

AllFamCo

Peter and his team have been an incredible asset for us. They showed a real desire to make sure our products were as perfect as possible as if they were their own. It is a huge benefit to have such a knowledgable staff working with us as we build our business, and it truly does feel like a partnership. So thank you!

October 22, 2021

So glad you had the opportunity to connect with Pete and the rest of the team. Please stay safe & be well, let us know how we can help!

BHalcyon

The Customer Service is prompt and efficient! I really loved my experience with Pete! He was amazing in helping me understand the process and differences between DTG and Screen printing. He even zoomed me to show me exactly what my issue was and how it was going to be resolved. I will definitely continue using the app and Apliiq for a lifetime. I’m so pleased with its service and quality of work. Thank you for all you for all you have done and will continue to do! Give Pete a raise please? lol

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. Unlike many POD apps, we are running the factories and are more than happy to explain the differences between services and how to get different results you are looking for. Let's connect again soon!