Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

ADVNTR GEAR

I just had to talk with customer support, had an issue with a duplicate order and they helped out superbbbbb! Kim handled everything fast and fixed what was wrong.

April 7, 2021

Hey ADVNTR GEAR-

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and glad to hear Kim was able to resolve your issue.

Look forward to supporting your store,

Sélice A Clothing Phenomena

Peter lamb went above and beyond to help me upload my products to Shopify. I was having a hard time and he went and even made a mock up p to show me et we p by step how to do it. He saved me a lot of time. I love apliiq’s clothing options and can’t wait for them to expand . Thanks again Peter!

April 6, 2021

Hi Selice A Clothing Phenomena-

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review.

We are always adding new base garment options to the platform, so keep your eyes open. We notify partners via email when new products are added.

-Ian

LOMA Loungewear

Updating my review - I just spoke with Pete and I'm blown away by the customer service. Amazing communication from this company! I feel valued as a customer and so confident moving forward in my partnership with Apliiq for my growing brand. My favorite things: the quality and variety of their product catalog (no other POD service has a catalog like this), print quality is flawless every time, and of course the ability to start and scale your clothing brand without holding inventory.

Hey Loma-

Hope you are well.

So sorry about the out of stock situation. There is still some disruption with the supply chain for blank products.

We have recently released out of stock handling rules, so that we can substitute products without delay and without having to communicate about the issue.

If you kindly let us know your email address we can also let you know the stock situation beforehand for all products you are selling. We are also working on a way to make this information available upfront during the design process.

Look forward to connecting so we can work together to address the out of stock situation for you.

HP11HP

I love this app because of the options and ease it provides for me having my own clothing line using dropshipping. The customer service was the reason I decided to start using them and the customer service continues to be EXCELLENT!!! They are so patient, helpful and professional! Absolutely love and grateful for the support they provide especially being a newbie to this they have helped make this process smoother!

Hey HP11HP-

Thank you for leaving this review.

We love working with our brand partners to create the perfect products for their brand.

Geeky Shroom

We are in the process of launching our new store and Apliiq has been extremely helpful. The quality of the samples we have received so far exceed the quality of other POD services we've tried. Customer Service/Sales team has been super fast to respond to any issues we've encountered so far and very effective in resolving. It's been a seamless experience so far..!

Hey Geeky Shroom-

Thanks for the review, glad you loved the samples!

Look forward to supporting your store with the same incredible service.

Lullaby Fever

This company has an amazing customer service team! It is also very user-friendly. I highly recommend Apliiq Print on Demand!

Hey Lullaby Fever-

Thank you for taking the time to quickly leave a review, we look forward to supporting your store! ☁ ❤☁

BLACKLUX

We have been using Apliiq since we have opened our business on Shopify two years ago. They offer higher quality apparel compare to most POD services and connects seamlessly to Shopify. Whenever there has been an issue, we have been able to resolve the issue and able to get the merchandise with to the customer. Even with the increase demand and requirements due to COVID-19, they have been able get our orders out even with the delay. Quality is extremely important for us and as well being able to provide the services needed to produce our merchandise was a big motivator of our decision to work with them. Being able to offer a variety of unique services that I have yet to find looking at other POD services at a reasonable price point has been valuable along with their customer service team being responsive, personable with the changes due to COVID-19. Great overall experience, 5 stars.

Hey BlackLux-

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services, we appreciate it. It's been our pleasure to support your brand and we look forward to growing with you in 2021.
🚀

HŪMN ['lē·ague]

I just got off the phone with Peter Lamb and he solved every issue I had. Apliiq has elevated all of my designs to a new level. I recommend anyone who wants to personalize their brand, use Apliiq. Peter explained everything in great detail and did what was necessary to get to the solutions.

Hey HŪMN ['lē·ague]-

Glad we got some time to speak on the phone and resolve all of your questions and concerns. We look forward to continuing to support your brand and that you appreciate all the extra branding opportunities we provide for your brand.

meetmeonmars

Apliiq offers higher quality apparel than most POD services and connects seamlessly to shopify. Quality is particularly important for us which motivated our decision to work with them. They offer a variety of unique services that I have yet to find looking at other POD services, and customer service is responsive, personable, and cares about getting the client what they want. Great overall experience, 5 stars.

Hey MeetMeOnMars-

Thank you for leaving a quick review.

Glad to hear you appreciate our "black sheep" approach to print on demand. Keep creating the awesome designs, we will keep making them and sending them to your customers.

🙏

SexyComplexity

The app is very user friendly and easy to edit. I really enjoy having the freedom to change the layout and photos to be the way I like.

Hey Sexy Complexity-

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review & look forward to supporting your store and future growth!