Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand | Reviews

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Vivid Reign

Very supportive customer service and amazing high-quality product options! As a small business owner I really appreciate the way Apliiq values their drop-shipping partners, I couldn't be any happier and I'm looking forward to a long business relationship with Apliiq!

April 13, 2021

Hey Vivid Reign,

Thank you so much for the review!

We look forward to building together with you.

The Apliiq Team

Odd Glory

I've been using Apliiq for my Shopify store since December 2020. After the holidays, I've had nothing but great experiences with all components of their team. I've played around with other services quite a bit before launching my store Odd Glory and none of them could match up to Apliiq + the process to mock-up and order a design is SO quick and smooth
+ turnaround has been on-point 9.9 times out of 10, and they have optional tools for further expediting ability
+ customer service has always gotten back to me within 24 hours and live chat is always accessible
+ product quality has been excellent. definitely a great mix of modern/classic styles
+ I've personally spoken to Peter L. from their CS team and he's super transparent and supportive. Very kind guy!
- I do wish we had access to some modern tie-dye options/washes
- I wish the design tool displayed placement via measurements/some indicator so I could easily replicate designs in different color ways (they show measurements/sizing for your design, just not placement)

April 13, 2021

Hey Odd Glory,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We will work on adding some tie dyes and additional control on placements while designing the products. Thank you so much for the valuable feedback.

The Apliiq Team

F Designer

Had an issue with an order Kim was very helpful in getting me in contact with them Manager Pete. Pete called me on the phone and spoke with me for about an hour. 10 minutes of that was a prompt resolution to my issue the rest of the time he answered all of my questions and gave me some very useful information on the the way their company creates and sources their material. He also gave me his direct phone number and email address for all future correspondence. I got to say I haven’t experienced customer service like this from any other drop shipping company and I deal with a lot. Pete changed a semi annoyed customer and a potential loss of business into a customer for life! I will be using their service as long as they provide one and suggest you do the same. Great Company!

Hey F Designer-

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Apologies about the issue, but glad to hear everything is straightened out and you feel well taken care of!

kozmoco

The product variety and quality is terrific. The range of products you can create is broad. Customer support is responsive. If there is an issue...they fix it. Sophisticated app and fairly easy to use. And the team backs you up if you need help navigating their platform.

Hey Kozmoco-

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!!!

Glad to hear you appreciate the products that we can private label for your brand. We are committed to providing a place for fashion entrepreneurs to thrive and printing more than simple shirts and hoodies is essential!

Wishing you the best,
-The Apliiq team

ADVNTR GEAR

I just had to talk with customer support, had an issue with a duplicate order and they helped out superbbbbb! Kim handled everything fast and fixed what was wrong.

Hey ADVNTR GEAR-

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and glad to hear Kim was able to resolve your issue.

Look forward to supporting your store,

Sélice A Clothing Phenomena

Peter lamb went above and beyond to help me upload my products to Shopify. I was having a hard time and he went and even made a mock up p to show me et we p by step how to do it. He saved me a lot of time. I love apliiq’s clothing options and can’t wait for them to expand . Thanks again Peter!

April 6, 2021

Hi Selice A Clothing Phenomena-

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review.

We are always adding new base garment options to the platform, so keep your eyes open. We notify partners via email when new products are added.

-Ian

LOMA Loungewear

Updating my review - I just spoke with Pete and I'm blown away by the customer service. Amazing communication from this company! I feel valued as a customer and so confident moving forward in my partnership with Apliiq for my growing brand. My favorite things: the quality and variety of their product catalog (no other POD service has a catalog like this), print quality is flawless every time, and of course the ability to start and scale your clothing brand without holding inventory.

Hey Loma-

Hope you are well.

So sorry about the out of stock situation. There is still some disruption with the supply chain for blank products.

We have recently released out of stock handling rules, so that we can substitute products without delay and without having to communicate about the issue.

If you kindly let us know your email address we can also let you know the stock situation beforehand for all products you are selling. We are also working on a way to make this information available upfront during the design process.

Look forward to connecting so we can work together to address the out of stock situation for you.

HP11HP

I love this app because of the options and ease it provides for me having my own clothing line using dropshipping. The customer service was the reason I decided to start using them and the customer service continues to be EXCELLENT!!! They are so patient, helpful and professional! Absolutely love and grateful for the support they provide especially being a newbie to this they have helped make this process smoother!

Hey HP11HP-

Thank you for leaving this review.

We love working with our brand partners to create the perfect products for their brand.

Geeky Shroom

We are in the process of launching our new store and Apliiq has been extremely helpful. The quality of the samples we have received so far exceed the quality of other POD services we've tried. Customer Service/Sales team has been super fast to respond to any issues we've encountered so far and very effective in resolving. It's been a seamless experience so far..!

Hey Geeky Shroom-

Thanks for the review, glad you loved the samples!

Look forward to supporting your store with the same incredible service.

Lullaby Fever

This company has an amazing customer service team! It is also very user-friendly. I highly recommend Apliiq Print on Demand!

Hey Lullaby Fever-

Thank you for taking the time to quickly leave a review, we look forward to supporting your store! ☁ ❤☁