Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
June 25, 2021

Best Shopify extension I have found for drop shipping products. They always work with me to make sure I get exactly what I want. Super easy to use.

369bet
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 25, 2021

I use this app to help grow my dropship clothing company. Apliiq has made the process extremely easy and affordable while offering high quality garments. The customer service department is always extremely helpful if I need to make any type of changes. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone.

Reaching All Time High
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 25, 2021

Apliiq is by far the best print on demand company in the business. Not only do you get top quality products and production. You also will get world class customer support & service. Kim by far is the best when it comes to not only insuring partners get the attention we need but it also allows us to ensure we are able to meet the needs of our customers. I highly recommend Apliiq especially if your a startup brand, they are the best! -Toja Hodge, CEO Gapelii Brand-

Gapelii Brand LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 24, 2021

Customer service is great! (Shout out Kim :) ) I have used Apliiq for creating my brand and just ordered my samples!! Can't wait to see my babiessss . Once again ~ thanks you Kim!

WMWF
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 23, 2021

Customer service is A1 (Shout out Nicholas and Peter) I have used Apliiq for bulk orders and all my shirts were great. So excited to get started drop shipping.

ZootedDaily
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 23, 2021

I have been wanting to create these types of clothes for my brand for a long time. I could not find someone locally to help me. Apliiq has so much to offer and I am VERY VERY happy with their customer service!

4Bsltd
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 21, 2021

This app has been such a huge help for me while I'm trying to create my own clothing brand. Without Apliiq I really don't know where I would be right now, and they very good about answering any and all kinds of questions.

*TYYYP* Clothing
Time spent using app: 23 days
June 21, 2021

I'm just launching a brand, It's a Van Thing, and quality is of utmost concern to me, naturally! My experience of Apliiq is they have consistently delivered a quality product and supported it with top notch customer service too. Thanks to Apliiq my office is full of awesome looking garments that are truly set apart from the run of the mill stuff that's out there. I've heard some chatter along the way and yeh some of it's true - I've got to dig in and work a little harder on photos than I might have to do with some other POD suppliers, and yep custom pieces take a bit more time as well on the delivery side, BUT (and I can't emphasize this enough!) the uniqueness and quality of the garments I'm making and the exceptional sales & service support I've experienced over the past two months are worth it. Five stars, no question. I'm shifting all apparel to Apliiq and building my POD business with them. Period.

It's A Van Thing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 17, 2021

Great customer service, very helpful with everything i needed to know as i learn about Printing on demand.
Also love their pricing and option to use custom labels on every item on their catalog!

LINE OF GOD
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 17, 2021

Great app, great service. I used this app to help me with my clothing line. I really like their service and how interactive they are.

Sookah Company