Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Millennium Nova

The company started off decent but has gone down hill since early 2020. The sizes arent correct and the quality is horrible. Not to mention customer service is rude and the time and cost is ridiculous. Took over 2 months to get my order and the size wasn't the correct size. Sent packages to the wrong address and takes longer thab a week to respond to emails. Chat is never available and the phone number just sends you to an auto message.

Eli Nelly

Editing my review after Apliiq completely dropped the ball this holiday season. Even after saying orders placed by December 6 would ship by Christmas, I have several orders from November that will not make it to customers by Christmas. It’s one thing to have delays due to the pandemic, but to set 2.5 week expectations and completely miss the mark without doing anything to make it right is unacceptable. The quality is excellent, but the delivery timeline is unreliable at best, and they keep setting expectations they simply cannot meet yet. Original Review: I trusted Apliiq to dropship my print on demand products for my apparel company, Eli Nelly, and I'm so happy I trusted them to manufacture my products. Initially, when I signed up in July, like other manufacturers across the world, they were experiencing delays due to COVID-19, but they are currently delivering my products within a two week window, which is expected to get even quicker soon. Before the pandemic, Apliiq boasted a one week order to delivery timeline. This app allows me to add products on their website, apliiq.com, then have those custom products put onto my Shopify website. When an order is placed, they send me an email. They also send an email once the order has shipped and once they have been notified the order is delivered. Whenever I need assistance, Apliiq's team provides wonderful, quick customer service via the chat function on their website. I am very happy with my choice of Apliiq. Previously I had used Printful and Printify, but I didn't like the inability to customize at an affordable price using those products. With Apliiq, I have white labeled my brand at an affordable price, and the ability to dropship saves me time and effort I can put back into the business. In the future I look forward to them continuing to improve their dropshipping abilities. I would love for them to add package add-ons such as stickers or thank you notes. They are always adding more products (most recently flannels) to their arsenal, and little extra touches to improve the customer experience would be worth it for all parties involved. As a startup clothing brand, they are currently meeting all my needs. I definitely look forward to growing my relationship with this company. Jazman Eli Nelly Apparel
elinelly.com

Wepa PR design

Totally disappointed with my order. I just received my Order which waits 15 working days. Order two t-shirts a bella canvas white and a charcoal cali crop, the latter a total disappointment because when they sent me a design for revision I communicated by chat and asked if the white areas would be white on my shirt and they said yes. This crop t-shirt is very thin and has no seam termination on the sleeves or on the bottom. The painting looks watery and poor.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving your review.

The best way to ensure your orders are perfect is to provide us the exact file you want printed. Of course, as part of your order, we review artwork and try to fix files to get the result you are looking for, however, humans aren't perfect and there may have been an oversight here.

Glad to hear you were happy with the Bella white t shirt.

Apologies you weren't expecting a raw edge on the cali crop top, while it looks obvious to us in the product image, we can fully appreciate how you would expect a finished edge on most apparel products. The raw edge is mentioned in the product description and in the features of the product as well. If you think there is anything else we can do to make this more apparent, we'd love to hear your feedback. I have updated the features to further clarify that this is a VERY lightweight shirt, it previously mentioned it was 3.5oz, but we have provided more details here as well.

Regarding the printing, it's difficult to know what happened without seeing the print, it's possible your artwork file was not a high resolution file, which can lead to poor printing results. I do know that we consistently achieve top notch printing results with our water based, eco-friendly direct to garment printing.

Thank you again for the great feedback,
-Ian Gruber
CEO

Tee Hug Shop

Update: 2 star because simply they dont care, specially if you`re small fish! Simply absurd what they are doing! It`s not so simple cancelling orders like they suggested! Extremely disappointed

I've just opened my store and I`ve been impressed with Apliiq since day one! As soon as i got my first sample I was hooked! It was the most perfect embroidery ever! Also the customer service has been spot on, cant complain. The fact that they have a designer to overlook the prints helped me a lot. So far has been an incredible experience and hopefully we will grow together! !!

Sabura

If you are in only in the european market forget about this app.

April 2, 2019

Hey, thanks for the review. We do ship internationally from the United States. Is there a specific order you are having a problem with?