Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Team Nejbauer

The idea of this company is great. Definitely an excellent way to get a clothing line off the ground for little to no money. Two complaints about the app though: 1. There seems to be no order in which shipments will go out. You would think they released orders chronologically (orders that were placed first were also shipped first—not the case!) 2. (The biggest one for me) This company seems to have major issues maintaining adequate inventory of the garments. Frequently I will have customers place orders only to get an email from Apliiq that the product is out of stock (at which point they will suggest an alternative option—many times in a totally different color. If the customer wants a black hat, no a purple hat will not suffice). I would say this happens on about 25% of my orders. Far too high to just brush off as a “sometimes” or “occasional” problem. I asked Apliiq to be updated on inventory status of items that are in my store, so I could make products available accordingly, and they said this is something they cannot do. Very frustrating. Summary being, I like everything about this company a lot. The quality is there. If they could just hold more inventory and release orders chronologically it would be perfect!

My Type Collective

Really wanted to like this company because of the large product selection, customization and white label options (we actually spent $100 on private label hang tags), but the shipping just takes too long and the process isn't transparent. One of our Canadian customers has been waiting 2 months for a hoodie and it's been a struggle getting this resolved with the Apliiq team (although I will say that Kim is great). All in all, it's a shame about the shipping times as we likely won't be able to see any ROI on our hang tag investment.

Fiftyonebrand

They have many items and look very good. I emailed them twice and haven't gotten a response, which is making me semi-skeptical about moving forward with them.
3 stars for their incredible customization and options (would be ten if they had better customer service.)

LABELL.co

so idk how i feel pretty uncertain the communication isn't really good at all, I've been trying to get in contact for accouple weeks and have gotten nothing.
i have orders over a month and a half processing, says due to covid but i think its a lack of personnel. its frustrating getting no response from anyone.
i don't understand the covid excuse my country is in complete lockdown for almost a year and i have all my orders out within 3 days of being made we legit aren't even allowed in the next state to us. So Seems like a Bad Excuse.
i guess I'm so used to being 100% on top of my customer service to show good business practice, when i experience no so good customer service practice it gets me very concerned. i went to this site because of YouTube reviews and such promising great things i also like the private tag but I'm yet to see all the great things that were said.
other then the terrible things that will make your business look bad and give you bad reviews and impressions.
the sites functionality is pretty decent cant complain about it one bit. i'd suggest emailing them and having a chat through out a week before you choose them. Customer Service is the most important thing in a business... I'm really worried ill have to close my website down and go to another company :/ as a lot of you guys will no that's a rip to your traffic