Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Ezeattire

The customer service is great and the items they have are of great quality out of all services this place has the best DTG quality. The selection of items may not be as much as other places but it deffinetly makes up for that with the quality of the items.

Strong Pods Canada

Great Company, I have used them for 2 months and they are very good with quality and reprinting any mistakes made as well as fixing issues that arise. The only issue is their customer service response time. No phone number to call, and their online service can take up to a week to hear back.

Sleepy Bear Essentials

I just started working with Apliiq in November, and for the most part, this company is excellent. I have had a pleasant experience working with them so far and look forward to continuing my business with them for a long time. A few things to mention, though, is that the product consistency needs a bit more focus. A few products came to me with deformed embroidery logos and odd tag/logo placements that were not flattering, making me wonder if the work is being checked before shipping them out. Just my two cents, but shipping out products with defects will most likely lead to upset customers, which leads to asking for a refund, a remake of the product, or a lost customer. This creates more work for everyone when the goal is efficiency, so I would suggest more focus on quality checks. The website needs some work with the organization to create less friction with finding products, adding variables, product design; when it comes to placements. And could use some updates/more options on contemporary styles and colors. Still, all in all, I know over time, Apliiq will get the job done. On a side note, I just want to give a shout out to Kim! If you guys give out awards, give one to Kim! Once again, she ceases to amaze me with her customer skills and outstanding helpfulness.
I look forward to our chats and her fantastic assistance every time I have a customer service query; give this girl a raise! On that note, thank all of you over at Apliiq for your hard work during these crazy times.

Mereni Attire

Let me start off by saying, this app has THE GREATEST BRANDING OPTIONS, PERIOD! Different options for different designs but on THE SAME GARMENT! No one else does it better than apliiq! I was skeptical of apliiq at first because i’ve only heard bad reviews and comments about them but, hey, you don’t know if you don’t try. So i ordered a t-shirt sample. Kinda pricy, in my opinion, but reasonable for the review artist, and their quality is pretty good. I only ordered a white t-shirt so i can’t say for all design qualities on different apparel but the inside label is the best. WAYYY better than that scratchy gildan label. You can’t feel it at all and it looks like a snack ;). Their prices are great to make a profit and to make your store financially appealing for customers. But if i have to be honest, some of their mock-ups are TERRIBLE. The camo hoodies are pretty flat and not that good looking and certain colors (i.e. gold gildan 18500) doesn’t even look like that beautiful gold color. That’s my only meh of apliiq. Also i wish the designing UI was a little more friendly like a snap to center button or something in case you forget to write a note about the design or if you just want to rely on what it shows on the mock-up. Either way, that’s it for me. 4 stars because -1 star for the bad mock-ups ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Konkrete Jungle Attire

I understand they're having turnover time ratio issues but nonetheless they have very good quality worth the wait. How do I know? I'm glad you thought of asking. I'm not just a business owner using Apliiq I'm a customer of clothing apparel in general, but I get the one thing Apliiq offers at the table. It is magnificent to me personally as well as what I seek my brand to be and thats quality. From the stitching process, to the DTG (direct to garment) quality, the services offered to make the brand actually yours and standouts, and most of all its always made to order. If you know about exotic cars you know if you buy one brand new they're usually made to order for guaranteed quality control. I ordered some of my own products from them to test the entire system and process before my customers to try and better the system to allow for smooth integration for everyone who visits and orders from us. Its business in the making and on a ride I plan on being with for as long as my business will allow me to do so. Again I will admit the receiving of shipment time is not up to my liking but I do understand the process as well and the fact its a growing business like majority of us. Patience is of virtue.

Fruits Animals Vegetables

Ordered a handful of samples through Apliiq and was extremely pleased with the quality. A couple of the samples had a woven label in the wrong location and their customer support team corrected the issue immediately. I will be listing their products on my store due to the quality and will continue to produce new products through them due to the great customer support.

Eli Nelly

I trusted Apliiq to dropship my print on demand products for my apparel company, Eli Nelly, and I'm so happy I trusted them to manufacture my products. Initially, when I signed up in July, like other manufacturers across the world, they were experiencing delays due to COVID-19, but they are currently delivering my products within a two week window, which is expected to get even quicker soon. Before the pandemic, Apliiq boasted a one week order to delivery timeline. This app allows me to add products on their website, apliiq.com, then have those custom products put onto my Shopify website. When an order is placed, they send me an email. They also send an email once the order has shipped and once they have been notified the order is delivered. Whenever I need assistance, Apliiq's team provides wonderful, quick customer service via the chat function on their website. I am very happy with my choice of Apliiq. Previously I had used Printful and Printify, but I didn't like the inability to customize at an affordable price using those products. With Apliiq, I have white labeled my brand at an affordable price, and the ability to dropship saves me time and effort I can put back into the business. In the future I look forward to them continuing to improve their dropshipping abilities. I would love for them to add package add-ons such as stickers or thank you notes. They are always adding more products (most recently flannels) to their arsenal, and little extra touches to improve the customer experience would be worth it for all parties involved. As a startup clothing brand, they are currently meeting all my needs. I definitely look forward to growing my relationship with this company. Jazman Eli Nelly Apparel
elinelly.com

PGE-Tees

So far I’ve had a great experience...the quality of my products are awesome; I just wish that the shipping time was faster. I don’t want to lose current or future customers due to the slow shipping process. Otherwise, I think does a great job!

CrossinStore

I've worked with a ton of print on demand/dropshipping apps, this one stands out. This app is the sophistication of Printful, the wide selection of Printify, and the versatility of Skyou all rolled into one. I'll explain:

Apliiq has been around for a long time and has proven themselves to be very reliable with great prints. The case is the same with Printful, and both can do sleeve prints. So when I heard they were doing dropshipping, I wondered how watered down it would be compared to their non-dropship customization. And the answer is that they didn't water it down at all.

Apliiq has a far greater selection than anything else, even opening my eyes to products I didn't think we possible with dropshipping. Seriously, they can stitch stuff to the inside of the hood? Have embroidery and DTG on the same product? Hell, you can have cut and sew too. Skyou may have lined hoods too, but their fabric is thin and it arrives a month after you order.

Oh, as a side note, the thing that really sold me on this was the fact that they remove the manufacturer's tags and stitch on your own. Printful has this on some shirts - for Apliiq, you could do it to anything, including the hoodies. (These are high quality, sewed on labels, not printed either.) So no more Gildan tags on your hoodies.

They have a decent amount of products - better than Printful, not as great as Printify. I wish they had more colors for some hoodies, the colors I want are only available on the most expensive one (Independent Heavyweight) which is unfortunate. Yet their prices for blanks are pretty low, I had no idea how they were even profitable with their customization until I discovered something else.

With each design you add, it costs an additional $6-$8. For shirts it might be a little less. With embroidery, it's more, and with an inner hood, it's a whopping $16 more. If I design a hoodie, and I want a lined hood, design on the front, and a design on the back, it's going to cost me about $41 and that's with the cheapest hoodie they have (Front is $6, back is $6, and hood is $16).

They allow you to be so ambitious with the versatility, yet bottleneck you at the same time because if you really want to get creative, you'll have to pay a hefty price. This is literally the only problem I have with Apliiq. Is it worth it to pay that price? Yes, definitely. But that doesn't mean it isn't too much. Also some high costs for embroidery digitization in my opinion.

Now, like every on-demand app, there are some downsides. There is a slight smell when you unbox the clothing. The initial print is thick and great quality, but right out of the box the print can feel a little sticky or rough. Almost all providers have this. The smell and print feeling was immediately solved by a quick laundry run, but it is there initially. The print itself is above average, with decent color accuracy. They obviously do multiple coats. As a small complaint, embroideries are only allowed to be quite small. A minor complaint but understandable.

Shipping times are decent. I made a large, 6 item order myself to test and it took about 14 days from order to arrival at my doorstep (I live in Wisconsin, USA). Not sure about international shipping times. Smaller orders might be a day or two earlier but not too significant. Everything is well packaged, and the large order came in a standard box with each garment in a separate plastic bag.

In summary, this is the best of the best for print on demand, embroidery on demand, dropshipping, branding, etc. Finally, some serious competition for the print on demand space. I don't even think Apliiq knows how game changing this is.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the incredibly insightful review, you've definitely done your homework (plus more) on the Print On Demand space. Completely agree on your feedback that multi-design products cost a bit more and we'll do some more research on that point.

Regarding labeling, glad you appreciate what we are doing there. From our perspective there just isn't any other provider that can create an even semi-legitimate clothing line. Labels and branding are just too fundamental to overlook.