Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Ever Aaro

Don’t ever lose Peter!! Never have I ever had such wonderful and personable experiences with customer service. Who else makes calls after 10pm to address qualms and actually provide solutions!? He also saved me from burning my delicious never any chicken sausages and didn’t judge me for telling my toddler to aim for the drain

Gapelii Brand

Apliiq is a great company. Peter is an upfront and honest person who provides excellent customer service. Apliiq did experience a major hiccup with production times during the COVID-pandemic which was less than pleasant but, looks to be getting back on track quickly. They are excellent for emerging brands and provide quality products. I recommend this app.

Brought To Reality

Apliiq is a great quality and great customer service company! Peter Lamb has been nothing but professional, honest, and incredibly helpful. Please be patient with Apliiq. Unfortunately, they were in the process of expanding when COVID 19 hit and it really hurt production time, but non the less the quality is great! They are doing everything they can to get caught up and I know firsthand how hard they are working. My orders are now running smoothly. You won't regret it!

HighFive Clothing Company

I Apliiq has let me be a designer ! They take the rest of the stress away from running a clothing company. There products come out exactly how you design them.. I'd recommend them to anyone who loves designing,

Svee_Store

I used Apliiq to dropship my products. It has an awesome integration with Shopify. Once designing complete, I was able to send straight into my Shopify store. I ran into a slight issue related to shipping profile, but was able to get personalized help from their representative.[]

MAXIM Streetwear

I have had an incredible experience thus far. Especially with representatives Kim and Peter. They have gone above and beyond to assure me that I am being taken care of. Peter and Kim have both taken the time on separate occasions to call me personally to keep me updated and make sure that things are going accordingly. I am beyond satisfied. Make the choice to switch to apliiq

ADVTR Apparel

Absolutely Amazing!

So where to begin... I started a lifestyle clothing brand not too long ago and i wanted to make sure that everything about my apparel revolves around sustainability. This is is quite difficult to accomplish when you think about the countless amounts of things that go into the development and creation of just one t-shirt. However, when i was starting out I did some pretty extensive research on many different options such as buying whole sale plain shirts then purchasing my own DTG printer with ecofriendly/ biodegradable ink and holding extensive amounts of inventory (not a cost friendly way of starting out). Not to mention when starting out and ordering a very large inventory many of the unsold items go into the garbage after a year of sitting on the shelf because they cannot be considered new anymore. Then I got to thinking there has to be a more cost effective and sustainable way of doing this.

That's when I discovered Apliiq through a youtube video of a start up company that did fun socks. I then decided to check Apliiq out and research them a little bit. What I found out is that all the ink they use is biodegradable and eco-friendly, they do make to order production which means your finished products are not just sitting around in a warehouse somewhere and they work with DTG printing, Screen Printing and Embroidering.

After developing my Shopify store I was able to install the Apliiq app very easily and add my knew product designs directly to my shopify store through Apliiq's website. Also whenever I ran into any design questions (trust me there were many) Apliiq's customer service team went out of their way on multiple occasions to help me figure everything out and help me.

I highly recommend using Apliiq first and foremost because of their incredible customer service and easy to learn platform.

Thudlife Apparel

Solid customer service, products are great, the embroidery on our products was really well done and the ability to do private labels is awesome.

xoMTG

Peter and Kim and the rest of the team are absolutely amazing. This is the true definition of a partnership. Their customer service team has been extremely helpful with the launch of our store. They are patient, caring, compassionate, and understanding. They have an outstanding selection of products. I cannot even begin to explain how exceptional their app and customer service is when you're working with them. I would definitely say that they've built our trust while launching a clothing line during a pandemic and we look forward to building a deeper relationship over time.

Royalty Clothing Brand

Hands down a must have for any business that needs print on demand. Love the products they are amazing, print is perfect each and every time no misses, and also the customer service representatives are hands down the best in business go above and beyond with any problem or issues that occur. Truly the best in the business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12