Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

ADVTR Apparel

Absolutely Amazing!

So where to begin... I started a lifestyle clothing brand not too long ago and i wanted to make sure that everything about my apparel revolves around sustainability. This is is quite difficult to accomplish when you think about the countless amounts of things that go into the development and creation of just one t-shirt. However, when i was starting out I did some pretty extensive research on many different options such as buying whole sale plain shirts then purchasing my own DTG printer with ecofriendly/ biodegradable ink and holding extensive amounts of inventory (not a cost friendly way of starting out). Not to mention when starting out and ordering a very large inventory many of the unsold items go into the garbage after a year of sitting on the shelf because they cannot be considered new anymore. Then I got to thinking there has to be a more cost effective and sustainable way of doing this.

That's when I discovered Apliiq through a youtube video of a start up company that did fun socks. I then decided to check Apliiq out and research them a little bit. What I found out is that all the ink they use is biodegradable and eco-friendly, they do make to order production which means your finished products are not just sitting around in a warehouse somewhere and they work with DTG printing, Screen Printing and Embroidering.

After developing my Shopify store I was able to install the Apliiq app very easily and add my knew product designs directly to my shopify store through Apliiq's website. Also whenever I ran into any design questions (trust me there were many) Apliiq's customer service team went out of their way on multiple occasions to help me figure everything out and help me.

I highly recommend using Apliiq first and foremost because of their incredible customer service and easy to learn platform.

Thudlife Apparel

Solid customer service, products are great, the embroidery on our products was really well done and the ability to do private labels is awesome.

xoMTG

Peter and Kim and the rest of the team are absolutely amazing. This is the true definition of a partnership. Their customer service team has been extremely helpful with the launch of our store. They are patient, caring, compassionate, and understanding. They have an outstanding selection of products. I cannot even begin to explain how exceptional their app and customer service is when you're working with them. I would definitely say that they've built our trust while launching a clothing line during a pandemic and we look forward to building a deeper relationship over time.

Royalty Clothing Brand

Hands down a must have for any business that needs print on demand. Love the products they are amazing, print is perfect each and every time no misses, and also the customer service representatives are hands down the best in business go above and beyond with any problem or issues that occur. Truly the best in the business.

BeKindToday.shop

I'm a new drop shipping t-shirt store and after going through a couple different provides I have found apliiq is the best in the business for my needs. While they don't have a customer phone number listed, the chat option online works just fine for me and do be honest I prefer chat over phone. Also, personal shout out to Peter and Kim, they are super helpful and always help solve the problem and not create new ones. I'm in it for the long run with them now, looking forward to growing my business and partnership with them.

Vintage Vision

Apliiq is amazing. customer service is great and they really do everything they can to make sure your product is created just how you'd like!

Alesi Apparel

This is the best app to use when you're thinking about creating your brand. They have everything you need for your brand to be successful. I recommend this app to people all the time. The staff is always willing to help and answer any questions that you have. People like Pete and Kim are always willing to go the extra mile for you. The products are of great quality and made with care for your customers.

LonAnthony Parker Owner of Alesi Apparel

TEO II IV II ®

I really want to thank Mr. Peter Lamb for creating a very positive experience with his excellent customer service. Mr. Lamb both respectfully and charismatically helped me resolve an issue with a product I received. Mr. Lamb was incredibly patient while walking me through the process of the previous order and stayed with me until the new product was created. Every question that I had before and after the issue was resolved was carefully listen to and answered. Thank you Mr. Lamb and Apliiq for improving my dropshipping experience!

Dull Be Damned

I had previously written a poor review for this company and the only reason I feel that is important to mention is because the effort that went into correcting the issue was next to none! Not only was it SO EASILY resolved, Peter the customer service manager at Apliiq, took the time to explain growing pains and gave me his personal number for any future problems which was VERY reassuring. I made the right choice with my print on demand supplier, thank you so much for making things right! Cheers friends!

OVADEUS

Great group of folks. Dealing with some growing pains as are most all PODs. Personalized customer service is the difference here. I do appreciate the unique offering and customized tags. Much more legit for a starting brand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12