Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

by Apliiq Inc

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Surf Trip Supply

Great app, great customer service and most of all, great products! I would highly recommend to pretty much anyone!

KAYEL APPAREL

We continue to receive excellent customer service from Peter Lamb. Any inquiries we have had about product details or order status Pete was able to fully understand our needs, deliver the correct information and execute.

Optimista Brand

WOW! What a well rounded company! Apliiq has a great Customer Service team who is always willing to help. Very reliable service and great quality garment options for design, along with a wide variety of items to choose from. Did I mention great pricing too? Thank you Apliiq! I can supply my clients with confidence. A+

Outsider Supply

Let me give a sincere shout out to Apliiq! They are really doing it right, from options for high-quality garments, excellent finish, a lot of great options for customized branding, and hands down the best customer service I've ever received - ever - from any company! The word is that competition makes us all better, and Apliiq is definitely living that actively. They deserve to take the lead, and their customers, and their customer's customers - and I think their internal team, too - are the real beneficiaries. They will work with you, within really reasonable constraints, to help you create the kind of product you need so you can also get out in the marketplace with a genuinely great offering. The best part is that it seems like a happy company culture, and everyone we've interacted with has been truly kind and friendly. Having a great environment is really important in my own company, and I want to work with other businesses that seem supportive, healthy, and want to deliver excellently. If something goes amiss, they fix it. When we were in a crunch, they worked extra hard to help make it happen for us. I feel like they're upping their offering regularly, like their new satin private labels, and you should know you can send them your own woven tags, in case what they offer in-house is not quite the right thing for your branding. In today's world of potentially being pretty isolated, not just from world events, but also from doing a lot of work behind a computer screen, relationship can easily be a suffering business thing. But really from the beginning, I feel super happy when I get to chat my friends at Apliiq, and I always walk away from our interactions feeling real connection, courteous goodwill, and motivating positivity! When we work together, we can create beautiful things, including better businesses that contribute to a vibrant and fulfilling economy. After feeling practically disheartened by trying Printful and other various services that just kept falling short of our needs, and had the kind of customer service that makes you almost have a breakdown internally, we discovered Apliiq and ever since it has been an absolute blessing. I could go on, but really, I recommend you just check them out for yourself to see if they are a good partner for what you want and need.

Moneyjunkie Clothing By Browley Brand

I love this app I use them for all my orders they have very great quality work and I recommend them to anyone starting a clothing brand

our energy company

The app is pretty intuitive and the support team is great. Pete L. was able to assist me with some tweaks to our designs and the order fulfillment has been painless thus far.

Quiet Money Brand

This is an awesome app and company. Their customer service is quick and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's searching for an awesome drop shipper.

Urban Move

We are working side by side with Apliiq for more than 1 year now and we can't be happier for choosing them to be our partners. Apliiq managed to expand since last year in every aspect possible - facilities, team, customer service, and production. They are really dedicated and always ready to support your company and get your designs on point. In regard to the products, always high-quality base products as for the embroidery, DTG, and screen print probably the best on the market. Keep up the great work guys! :)

The Working Class Store

I appreciate the simplicity and ease of the app for our store. Drop shipping allows us to test styles and products seamlessly. Their customer service is great which is critical for helping us succeed! We currently utilize their services for two stores. I would love to see them expand into few more options for women when it comes to Tees.

369bet

Best Shopify extension I have found for drop shipping products. They always work with me to make sure I get exactly what I want. Super easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22