Apliiq ‑ Print On Demand

The Only App To Properly Brand Apparel Products (Woven Labels)

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

RugbyNomad

So easy to add to Shopify and works really well! And Apliiq support is always there to help me with any challenges.

NBHD Merch

Love love love Apliiq! Awesome concept, super easy to use. They basically give you an entire foundation to start an apparel business.. pretty cool. Also was impressed by their customer service. Even with the smallest things - they always helped us fix whatever we needed.

Strengthened

Really impressed by this company. They are the only ones offering custom labels for branding from what we've seen. We've had amazing customer services experiences with Kim and Peter. They're very informative and always go above and beyond to provide information and options. Very glad we found this company!

INTERLUDEX

This is one of the best print to order apps with one of the fastest customer service personnel. Love working with Apliiq!

Wholesome Boy

This is one of the most premier print on demand apps with one of the most premier persons working customer service. Erin, has been a huge help with getting our company off the ground with Apliiq. Have we had some problems here and there trying to figure this thing out? Yeah. However, I don’t believe it’s about being perfect, because no company or person is. It’s about how you respond to those problems. And every time I’ve seen an issue or had a question, Erin was QUICK to help out. When you’re trying to build something, it’s important to work with people like Erin. Especially if you’re like me and the passion you have for something keeps you up at night, haha. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a great print on demand option JUST based off the customer service experience I’ve had.

FaithLeisure Apparel

I have really enjoyed working with the Customer Service dept. Their assistance and kindness has really helped me learn and understand the ins and outs of this process. Always friendly and willing to help - ready to do what it takes to help you satisfy your customers!!!!

NICE for Humanity

I just started using this app for my high quality apparel. I don't have too much experience yet, but I love the fact that they have more stylish/better quality garments than other apps. I rated 5 based on their customer service which is great. Their tech needs a bit work compared to others, but I am OK dealing with it considering their service.

Strictly Levedrip

I Must say so far so good! Customer service is excellent , a special shout out to Kim who went above and beyond to help me. Quality is on point ! Look foward to a successful buisness relationship ! Def Recommend !

Sons of Montezuma

Starting your own clothing line is a tough & tricky business. But with Apliiq, they have made it very very simple! I've been able to create, organize and troubleshoot all of my design ideas for my business. The online help i get is quality and courteous. The communication and ease of the app is also very smooth. I look forward to continuing to grow with how Apliiq operates here.

The Servant Co.

The production team could be hard to work with sometimes, but Erin has been very helpful. Great customer service Erin!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24