Dopest Products - On Demand
Get all the clothing you know and love. But don't miss out on these amazing new products: Pocket Tees, Liner Hoodies, Patch Beanies.
Build Your Brand - Real Tags
Get real woven labels on your apparel products. Brand ALL apparel products, shirts, hoodies, jackets with your own labels.
Don't Lift A Finger To Fulfill
Your orders are automatically sent to our manufacturing facility in downtown Los Angeles. We ship directly to your customer in a week.
About Apliiq Dropship
Hold No Inventory & Sell Through Your Shopify Store
- Getting started is fast and easy. It's free & easy to setup.
- So much more than a printed t shirt. Private labeling is a must have for legitimate brands.
- Earn biiiig money with small investment. Achieve strong profits on great products.
- Focus on important stuff. Don't lift a finger to ship your orders.
How Dropshipping Works
- Your customer buys from your Shopify store.
- The order is automatically placed with Apliiq.
- Your order is made & shipped directly to your customer. (They think it comes directly from you.)
Create The Best Products To Make Your Brand Stand Out
- Pocket Tees
- Liner Hoodies
- Custom Joggers
Private Label Traditional Products You Know & Love
- Printed T Shirts
- Embroidered Hats
- Custom Hoodies (Yes, we can remove manufacturer's tags and sew in your own)
How The App Works
- Install the app in your Shopify store & link it to your Apliiq account.
- Setup your dropshipping settings in Apliiq.
- Create designs on Apliiq.com and send them to your Shopify Store with the click of a button.
- When orders are placed on your Shopify store, they are automatically sent to Apliiq to fulfill.
- When your orders are shipped, the tracking information is sent back to Shopify to notify your customers.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
You are only charged for each product we fulfill.
Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Most recent reviews
So far I’ve had a great experience...the quality of my products are awesome; I just wish that the shipping time was faster. I don’t want to lose current or future customers due to the slow shipping process. Otherwise, I think does a great job!
Nerdy Ink Apparel
I really give Apliiq 4.5 stars because there are some minor things that need to be improved.
*Read this for an in-depth review (not sugar-coated).
I started my clothing brand with Apliiq and everything is great. What makes them the best in the dropshipping business is the variety of different products, having 2+ decorations on the same product, and labeling options, which is probably the most important detail of any clothing brand.
Although they have many options for us to be creative, there are a few cons about this company. Let's go through the pros & cons:
- Creativity (having more than one decoration type on the same product).
- High-quality products
- Labeling options
- Cheap/Affordable (only if it's the blank and 1 decoration type)
- Customer service (live chat or phone is best)
- Does wholesale
- FREE campaigns
Cons (very minor things)
- Pricey when putting different decoration types and/or the same decoration type on 1 product (each print/file cost extra, even if both designs is on the front)
- Embroidery's biggest size is 4x4 (great for chest location but not great to expand your creativity with embroidery). This needs to be expanded in my opinion
- Can't upload your own artwork for the cut & sew, but you can do it for the hood linen and patches for some reason. ???
- Labeling prices
Let me explain about the labeling prices:
Simply put, you pay $100/yr for subscription, but once you run out you have to pay $100/100 labels, $200/200 labels, etc., to restock (understandable).
Now the part they need to fix!
While you are restocking your labels, your subscription is STILL active, meaning you have to pay $100 when your bill is due.
I've restocked my labels and paid $100/100 labels. Then I had to pay ANOTHER $100 the next week or 2, due to my subscription so I've paid $200 in a month. That's not right! If you ask me, they need to get rid of the subscription and have only the label prices for restocking purposes or specify what the subscription is for.
Their wholesale is a great option for those who are not into dropshipping. I wish they would invest in a space to keep inventory for screen printing purposes (where we have to buy it in bulk, but can't dropship them). This will give companies the opportunity to dropship screen printed products. No other dropshipping company is doing that! Just an idea for ya Apliiq.
Shipping time is about 7-10 business days (give or take). On your "Orders" page, it shows the estimated time it'll arrive at your customer's location. It's pretty spot on. It can be delayed due to their new approval system, but it's to assure you of the best quality for your customer. The worst I have experienced is about 2 days after the estimated time, so make sure it's clear to your customers that it takes about 1-2 weeks (that's with shipping time included).
The most important question is the quality of their work. Their overall quality is 8/10. You really have to do your homework and know which material is best suited for what you are trying to do. Obviously, digital print(DTG; Direct-to-Garment) is the most important. DTG is best with midweight to Heavyweight 100% cotton garments. Their placements can be a little troublesome sometimes and that's the scary part. You want to have a manufacturer that is consistent with their work. Sometimes the artwork isn't straight (vertical or horizontal) and that goes for all of the decoration types. Everything else is perfect! You HAVE to make sure the artwork/design is straight and centered at all times Apliiq. I can't express this enough! This doesn't happen often, but it shouldn't happen at all in my opinion.
Their work is good for what they do. I wouldn't recommend Apliiq or any other print on demand companies if you're going for over the top or luxurious quality. POD is for an everyday lifestyle that's affordable.
Profit margins can be slim, but the quality of the garment and Apliiq's awesome work, you can upsell your products for a higher profit, but not drastically.
Overall, this company is absolutely great and is heading in the right direction. They are ahead of other companies due to label options alone! Minor adjustments here and there, and adding different decoration types that are fast for dropshipping (3D puff embroidery, dye sublimation, tackle twill, laser applique, embossing, etc.) this company could take over the dropshipping market, EASILY!
*Easier said than done though.
just started my first clothing brand using apliiq and shopify and so far so great! my goal is to make my brand a million dollar company at the least. apliiq's high quality products and competitive prices aswell as shopify's website design/user interface is a step in the right direction.