Apollo Trust Badges

Gain customer's trust with clean-looking trust badges

Price: Free

The Nichole Collection

Time spent using app 8 minutes

the app showing up in 2 separate places on my page. Can not get a hold of customer service. I need help now, please.

E-JuicerPortable

Location Italy
Time spent using app 3 minutes

L'app è completamente gratuita e si installa facilmente sul vostro store, l'avessi saputo prima avrei risparmiato un sacco di soldi!

Rebels Rainbow Store

This is the only trust badge app I will use. Excellent, easy, and secure. I loved how simple it was to set up in my shop.

MARIA JEWELLERY

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Great app with all the badges that you would ever need to display on your website to gain trust from costumers.

Lord Huff and Puff

I use to add customer confidence. Easy to set up so far and looks professional on the website pages.

ANXIOUSITY

Location Australia

Very useful free App. It will definitely help people build trust. Thanks to the team for building this

Paola Valadez

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

So easy to install, great app! I recommend it to anyone trying to build trust with customers. Give it a try :)

Sleek + Swirly

I have this habit of sniffing out apps with lower market responses but come with highly promising reviews. And, Bam! Didn't regret the maneuver. The experience was a breeze, sweet and simple. These icons look modern in simplicity, sleek and crisp. Nope! I'm not being wax lyrical about it because it's free. But seriously? Don't you love em'? Well ok, I can't imagine anyone would be paying for other apps and feeling good about it when you'll get the same quality and perhaps even better with this one. Hey, great job guys! I hope more people will discover your app. Love it!

Petville Supplies

Location Australia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Easy to setup, manage and Free . I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a great trust badge. Thanks

Honour Him Apparel & Company™️

Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely amazing app! Installation was a breeze, literally no coding needed, and the array of badges to choose from was great! The design of the badges was clean and modern. The UI was excellent and straightforward overall. I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a great trust badge.

Previous 1 3