Apollo Trust Badges

Apollo Trust Badges

by Apollo Tide

Gain customer's trust with clean-looking trust badges

Shop and Saves

niceee easy to use. I love it. Download app and enable as simple as that. 5 stars from me. All I need

CUBS-MART

Wonderful app, worked like magic. I added this badge under my add to cart button. It took me a minute. Users looking for a trust badge get this one.

SAHRY

me ha gustado mucho, 1 min para instalarla y se ve muy elegante, muy completa e intuitiva, la mejor de todas

J'habite

No hassle, it just works! I'm quite amazed that this has no issue integrating even with some third party themes in comparison to some other free ones.

Folliq

Amazing App! it is much faster than the other similar ones out there and doesn't leave residual code which is an issue with the other ones I installed before

todo para tu bebé

Perfect! I can´t believe this app is free. Easy to use and customize. It takes 5 minutes to have it working on your store. A must have on any shop.

Vikinson

Nach langer Suche habe ich nun diese App gefunden...die auch noch funktioniert :) bin sehr zufrieden.

Soyamigo

Super easy to use app and awesome customer support! Loved the custom options for displaying the payment methods and the support I received for creating new icons for my store.

Boutique-Saitama

customer service is very effective and reactive; pb solved in less than 24h, we recommand this app 100% times without any doubt. Many thanks again !

UwU LLC

Easy to setup and super clean icons! I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to include icons under their add to cart button to build trust with your potential customers.

Previous 1