Apollo Trust Badges

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 20, 2021

Wonderful app, worked like magic. I added this badge under my add to cart button. It took me a minute. Users looking for a trust badge get this one.

CUBS-MART
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 8, 2021

me ha gustado mucho, 1 min para instalarla y se ve muy elegante, muy completa e intuitiva, la mejor de todas

SAHRY
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 31, 2021

No hassle, it just works! I'm quite amazed that this has no issue integrating even with some third party themes in comparison to some other free ones.

J'habite
Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 12, 2021

Amazing App! it is much faster than the other similar ones out there and doesn't leave residual code which is an issue with the other ones I installed before

Folliq
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 9, 2021

Perfect! I can´t believe this app is free. Easy to use and customize. It takes 5 minutes to have it working on your store. A must have on any shop.

todo para tu bebé
Spain
Time spent using app: 17 days
March 6, 2021

Nach langer Suche habe ich nun diese App gefunden...die auch noch funktioniert :) bin sehr zufrieden.

Vikinson
Germany
Time spent using app: 22 days
February 19, 2021

Super easy to use app and awesome customer support! Loved the custom options for displaying the payment methods and the support I received for creating new icons for my store.

Soyamigo
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Edited February 13, 2021

customer service is very effective and reactive; pb solved in less than 24h, we recommand this app 100% times without any doubt. Many thanks again !

Boutique-Saitama
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 12, 2021

Easy to setup and super clean icons! I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to include icons under their add to cart button to build trust with your potential customers.

UwU LLC
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
February 3, 2021

It's not revolutionary but does the job very well. Easy to install, intuitive setup and good customization options. Works flawlessly.

Hermony Labs UK