Apollo Trust Badges

Gain customer's trust with clean-looking trust badges

Price: Free

ANXIOUSITY

Location Australia

Very useful free App. It will definitely help people build trust. Thanks to the team for building this

Paola Valadez

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

So easy to install, great app! I recommend it to anyone trying to build trust with customers. Give it a try :)

Sleek + Swirly

I have this habit of sniffing out apps with lower market responses but come with highly promising reviews. And, Bam! Didn't regret the maneuver. The experience was a breeze, sweet and simple. These icons look modern in simplicity, sleek and crisp. Nope! I'm not being wax lyrical about it because it's free. But seriously? Don't you love em'? Well ok, I can't imagine anyone would be paying for other apps and feeling good about it when you'll get the same quality and perhaps even better with this one. Hey, great job guys! I hope more people will discover your app. Love it!

Petville Supplies

Location Australia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Easy to setup, manage and Free . I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a great trust badge. Thanks

Honour Him Apparel & Company™️

Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely amazing app! Installation was a breeze, literally no coding needed, and the array of badges to choose from was great! The design of the badges was clean and modern. The UI was excellent and straightforward overall. I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a great trust badge.

CUBS-MART

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wonderful app, worked like magic. I added this badge under my add to cart button. It took me a minute. Users looking for a trust badge get this one.

J'habite

Location Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app 1 day

No hassle, it just works! I'm quite amazed that this has no issue integrating even with some third party themes in comparison to some other free ones.

Folliq

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing App! it is much faster than the other similar ones out there and doesn't leave residual code which is an issue with the other ones I installed before