ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Tronicpen

Man customer service is great and really easy to use this app. Highly recommend it. For those of you looking to add to your shopify. store.

SlappinTees

Was very excited to see what these guys could do for my store. After reading reviews and seeing a lot of people having the same issue of items not being in stock when customers buy them and refunds had to be constantly issued. Per ApparelPop comments to these people, they claim to have a new system in place to correct these issues. That is FALSE. I had orders with 3 or more and every item came back with a invalid SKU number. I emailed (since that is the only communication they offer) and they sent 1 email telling me "Hi ! Thank you for your message. Our team will reply to you very shortly and we'll update you by email. Thank you!" and that's all I received. They then replied back 4 days later with nothing but excuses and refused to work out the issue and help me help my customers because of their failure to provide the products. I would advise to skip this distributer and find something that actually delivers on what it is selling. Lots of items on the list but nothing seems to be in stock. For almost $50/month their system should be of better quality and service. Also, it offers 14 day free trial, but you will see the first deduction before the trial ends. Buyer Beware. All the positive reviews you see on here are paid for and/or apparelpop compensating for all the negative reviews that are posted that all have the same issue. Don't be fooled. Make your own designs or find an actual distributer that wants to stay in business.
*UPDATE* They continue to take the monthly payment even after I cancelled during the "trial" period. I have alerted my bank and filed a complaint with the fair trade commission to look into their business practices. STAY AWAY FROM ApparelPoP!!

heroclad

They have a good suck you in list but they dont carry most the merchandise that we pay monthly to sell. They never update and you cant do inventory control my whole buisness is based off this app and im going to have to close permanently this time

January 27, 2021

I'm so sorry about this. As of Jan. 2021, we have made a HUGE update to Apparelpop that has a real-time inventory sync with our supplier-partner network. So this is no longer an issue.

Nightmare Threads

Please listen to my warning! This is a horrible service! They constantly get rid of items without telling you, so if an item sells in your store, there is a good chance that these guys no longer have the item. This is in addition to some truly horrendous shipping times. they state they ship items in 5-7 business days, but some shipments took 14-21 days to get to my customers! I spent most of my time giving refunds to my unhappy customers or following up with these guys due to their terrible fulfillment time. If you want to start a small business, stay away from ApparelPop! Using them will be a disaster for you and your customer base. So much frustration and negative energy were spent on their incompetence. Just canceled and will be speaking to the BBB. If you use them after having read this, you deserve the disaster that is about to take place to your business!

Karrma Design

Thieves! I canceled the trial period but I was charged the amount by shopify! How to cancel your subscription?!!!

March 28, 2020

Hi there! You installed the app on Feb. 27th and cancelled on March 24th. Our trial period is for 2 weeks. So you cancelled after the free trial, so that is why Shopify charged you for the use of the app.

Even though you cancelled after the free trial, we at ApparelPop never want somebody to pay for the app if they weren’t happy with it. So please reach out to our support team and we can help facilitate a refund.

Styles-Daily (Collections)

I love the variety of the selection and able to make my own copy and profit.

So far I'm getting good feedback on the quality. Its helped to grow my business

Fandom Shop

The app was really good!! All licensed products for every fan and admirer of sci-fi movies or tv series.

Decades T-Shirt Company

After using this company for nearly a year, I have now decided that they have a problem with communicating with me. I have had to issue refunds to my store orders because this company doesn't know how to figure out what they have license to sell, they have stop making many of the products I had in my store for sale. I have to ask them each week if they are still making the product I am selling because I don't want to be burned again. I keep being told that they are trying to "figure out a better way" to see what they actually have available to sell now. No more canvas prints, no more infant suits, no more Moon Pie designs, yet they still have them to add to your store. I would like to be able to have a better communication dialog between my store and your product line. NOT TO MENTION I sell the product, it is suppose to be shipped unmarked or unlabeled. My customers keep getting other company names on the order... this is suppose to be my store, out product, not your product to advertise at my expense every month... I PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE.

January 27, 2021

I'm so sorry about this.

Poach Co.

Love this app. They have a great selection of products and the support team is on point. I'll continue to work with them for as long as I have a store.

Gifts N Glamour

Very Poor Support Team, Not Helping with the issue, Paying for an app, which we cannot get products uploaded to our website, Keep on telling us it is a shopify Issue, If thats the Case, then get with Shopify and Fix It. Support person DANNY does not answer emails. and Does not resolve any problems, but they keep on billing us.

Hi there!

We are not having any issues with products being imported into stores any longer. That was a very short period of time and glad to say everything is running smooth now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8