ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Animated Apparel Company

They have a wide selection of products. Their support team responds quickly. We are excited to increase our sales with them this year.

Fads

So far I really love this app! Such a great selection and so far an easy process! Support was right on point with any questions I had!

Printedapparel.org

the one product i kind of liked is unavalible on all sells channels. All the brands they have are based on movies

GrandChampClothing

I did not authorize the charger to my account and Apparel pop charged my account. I want my money refunded please. the items are not available to me anyway. they state N/A. Not good for the app. Please refund my money and stop billing me.

Kawaii Obsession

There are too many copies of the exact same product but at different prices. There's no way to organize and see which items you've added to your store within the app, which means you're unable to see the price margins of the shirts you've chose once you've added them into your store. Also, you can't add them to your store by a dollar amount rather you have to do it by a percentage margin... so annoying. Not worth the trouble.

Rebel Emporium

Love this app! Great products and brands. Shopify has added this app to it's own app store and then a year later decided that it will no longer process my payments unless I remove this application. Even though they hold the licenses to sell these products. What? This has been a great application, and I have always received great same day customer support. I feel like Shopify is railroading these guys in effort promote another application. I will miss this application.

Jts Fashion Boutique

Shopify lures you in with promise of good service apps, but they fail to tell you that the products are not allowed to be sold on shopify. So don't waste your time with this app.

Allyourstars

Be aware! They have not provided any documentation to Shopify proving they are authorized to sell copyrighted merchandise. Shopify risk team cancelled my payments account. Be also aware that Shopify, are also not good at all because they allow these apps to advertise here, but then they tell you that they are not responsible for any app in THEIR appstore.

Milson Shop

I've been using the app for a few months and it's one of my favorites! No complaints about the price, my sales more than pay for it. My Customers really love the merchandise and the fast shipping as do I. They have a HUGE selection, unfortunately I can't put everything in my store but I'm having fun trying. I have to give 5 Stars alone for the Excellent Customer Service. Danny and Joanna are Awesome!!

New Vintage T Shirts

These guys definitely deserve 5 stars from me. I had a shipping problem with one of my customers and Danny from ApparelPop helped me out right away. Thanks Danny.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7