ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Octane

Good customer service, lot of licensed products to choose form. Danny is super friendly and responds very quickly. :)

Caitepies

App never loads properly, it's slow, and now won't load at all to cancel my trial. I wouldn't download. There are better apps. Only gave it two stars because I liked a few products.

Allinacinnamon

thieves they just took my money i dont even use ur app becareful with them

Kardashian Kloset

Great app!! Easy to use. They have amazing products and great customer service!!

Olde Church Emporium

Excellent App and support. Thank you

Chaos Apparel 660

I love this App. We are getting ready to start a physical store and we have been looking for a place like this since our development started. Beautiful just BEAUTIFUL... D.Chaos Co-Founder of Chaos Apparel660

Jemsale

Great App Also The customer service is Amazing No Problems

A Ohana

ApparelIPop! is really easy to navigate. The variants and price, suggested retail price and of course the profit are all visible. This makes the life of the shopify store owner easier when it comes to product selection. There is a person too behind the chat which makes conversation more personal than talking to a BOT.
I love this app. Thanks!

And Above All

I am quite disappointed with ApparelPop. The selection of apparel is limited, no sports teams are represented in their mix of licensed products. That alone is a deal buster for me. But the real deal buster is in the price and markup setup along with a $25.00 monthly charge. At an average 50% markup of around $4.00, I would need to sell 7 items a month just to cover the monthly fee. The markup also places the clothing in what I would consider a non-competitive retail market. Given the cost of customer aquisition at about $1.00 my real profit is around $3.00 meaning I would have to sell 9 items per month just to break even. No thank you. I am not sure this would even be a good deal if there were no monthly fee. I installed the app and uninstalled it within one hour.

Idiot Box Clothes

I love the app! Selection of items is great and I love that they fulfill my orders automatically. Shipping is fast. Owner is awesome. The pricing is not so hot as far as being a reseller of the product. Wish they had a wholesale program. List could be a little easier to navigate on product selection but overall great for my store.