ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

The Rogue Crusade

I wanted to love ApparelPop.

In fact I squee'd like the fangirl I am over dozens of their shirts. The product selection is awesome.

The app was relatively easy to use, and I didn't encounter any hiccups in the import process.

The support was super responsive. I had an inquiry about what brands and shirt models the designs were printed on and it was answered in short order, and the conversation was fine.

In case you're wondering, they can't give a definitive answer. It depends on what they have in stock. Which is probably fine depending on your business model. Unfortunately, with the monthly fee in mind, it wasn't fine for me. I also design my own work with POD sites where I have control over the brands and models of shirts and I can use that information in my product descriptions to help sell the items.

The $25 a month was definitely the tipping point. Someone earlier did the math. You'd HAVE to sell 5-10 shirts a month just to break even.

With the monthly fee, and not being able to stick to my routine product description model without any information on the actual shirts, I just couldn't justify all the perfectly suited designs. It made my heart quite sad.

I may be able to give it another shot after our shop grows more. It's just not monetarily feasible at this time.

Sorry, ApparelPop. It was a tough decision. :'(

Haleyaves

Apparel pop selection in products is really good, App it self is good, does what it says, Did a test order from my store just to test out the ordering process , after 3 days they sent me an notification saying" my item" (That i was testing) was being shipped, didn't have to do anything on my end, because they did it all for me . quality in the shirts are amazing . I received my "test item" within a week after my notification email.

so end result, selection in items is good, (wish you had more stuff ) app works amazing, delivery time is amazing, didn't have wait more then a week to receive my items =)

Octane

Good customer service, lot of licensed products to choose form. Danny is super friendly and responds very quickly. :)

Caitepies

App never loads properly, it's slow, and now won't load at all to cancel my trial. I wouldn't download. There are better apps. Only gave it two stars because I liked a few products.

Allinacinnamon

thieves they just took my money i dont even use ur app becareful with them

Kardashian Kloset

Great app!! Easy to use. They have amazing products and great customer service!!

Olde Church Emporium

Excellent App and support. Thank you

Chaos Apparel 660

I love this App. We are getting ready to start a physical store and we have been looking for a place like this since our development started. Beautiful just BEAUTIFUL... D.Chaos Co-Founder of Chaos Apparel660

Jemsale

Great App Also The customer service is Amazing No Problems

A Ohana

ApparelIPop! is really easy to navigate. The variants and price, suggested retail price and of course the profit are all visible. This makes the life of the shopify store owner easier when it comes to product selection. There is a person too behind the chat which makes conversation more personal than talking to a BOT.
I love this app. Thanks!