ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Decades T-Shirt Company

After using this company for nearly a year, I have now decided that they have a problem with communicating with me. I have had to issue refunds to my store orders because this company doesn't know how to figure out what they have license to sell, they have stop making many of the products I had in my store for sale. I have to ask them each week if they are still making the product I am selling because I don't want to be burned again. I keep being told that they are trying to "figure out a better way" to see what they actually have available to sell now. No more canvas prints, no more infant suits, no more Moon Pie designs, yet they still have them to add to your store. I would like to be able to have a better communication dialog between my store and your product line. NOT TO MENTION I sell the product, it is suppose to be shipped unmarked or unlabeled. My customers keep getting other company names on the order... this is suppose to be my store, out product, not your product to advertise at my expense every month... I PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Poach Co.

Love this app. They have a great selection of products and the support team is on point. I'll continue to work with them for as long as I have a store.

Gifts N Glamour

Very Poor Support Team, Not Helping with the issue, Paying for an app, which we cannot get products uploaded to our website, Keep on telling us it is a shopify Issue, If thats the Case, then get with Shopify and Fix It. Support person DANNY does not answer emails. and Does not resolve any problems, but they keep on billing us.

Night and Day Tees

Amazing customer service and very fast response. I enjoy working with Apparelpop, it is a super easy app to use.

Geeky4life

MAKES YOUR BUSINESS LOOK BAD. A customer ordered 5 items, and I placed the order with ApparelPop the same day. The items were never shipped because THEY DISCONTINUED the items but never told anyone. Then took 3 days to respond to my questions about it. Completely unprofessional and unreliable.

Special Touch Gifts

I'm going to give this app another week or so, but the prices are just to high to be competitive. I have no more room to move the prices down unless i want to make under a dollar a shirt, and in todays market it still makes it hard to beat competitors who are getting their shirts elsewhere i guess for far less.

Animated Apparel Company

They have a wide selection of products. Their support team responds quickly. We are excited to increase our sales with them this year.

Fads

So far I really love this app! Such a great selection and so far an easy process! Support was right on point with any questions I had!

Printedapparel.org

the one product i kind of liked is unavalible on all sells channels. All the brands they have are based on movies

GrandChampClothing

I did not authorize the charger to my account and Apparel pop charged my account. I want my money refunded please. the items are not available to me anyway. they state N/A. Not good for the app. Please refund my money and stop billing me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7