ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Olde Church Emporium

Excellent App and support. Thank you

Chaos Apparel 660

I love this App. We are getting ready to start a physical store and we have been looking for a place like this since our development started. Beautiful just BEAUTIFUL... D.Chaos Co-Founder of Chaos Apparel660

Jemsale

Great App Also The customer service is Amazing No Problems

A Ohana

ApparelIPop! is really easy to navigate. The variants and price, suggested retail price and of course the profit are all visible. This makes the life of the shopify store owner easier when it comes to product selection. There is a person too behind the chat which makes conversation more personal than talking to a BOT.
I love this app. Thanks!

And Above All

I am quite disappointed with ApparelPop. The selection of apparel is limited, no sports teams are represented in their mix of licensed products. That alone is a deal buster for me. But the real deal buster is in the price and markup setup along with a $25.00 monthly charge. At an average 50% markup of around $4.00, I would need to sell 7 items a month just to cover the monthly fee. The markup also places the clothing in what I would consider a non-competitive retail market. Given the cost of customer aquisition at about $1.00 my real profit is around $3.00 meaning I would have to sell 9 items per month just to break even. No thank you. I am not sure this would even be a good deal if there were no monthly fee. I installed the app and uninstalled it within one hour.

Idiot Box Clothes

I love the app! Selection of items is great and I love that they fulfill my orders automatically. Shipping is fast. Owner is awesome. The pricing is not so hot as far as being a reseller of the product. Wish they had a wholesale program. List could be a little easier to navigate on product selection but overall great for my store.

Heroic Collections

Fantastic app. evens the playiing fields a bit being able to sell licensed products. great resource for any one in the shirt market. great customer service and speedy shipping

Combatex

Pricing is terrible.

At a 50% markup you make about $3-$4 an item. You would need to sell almost 10 items a month just to pay for the app's subscription fee alone. Also after a 50% mark up the items retail prices are at or are nearly $30.... for a t-shirt !!

This company would be smart to offer wholesale pricing to their subscribers that have actual business credentials and/or waive the $25 monthly subscription fee. At the current pricing this app fee it is a total rip-off. Pretty disappointed because this could have been a good app.

Cool For Days

The designs are pretty boring. Not graphic enough to be interesting.

Chiefsfanj99

Great app! Easy navigation and great layout. Also, a great selection of many stylish and great looking products. I can really see this app helping me out on my venture to business success!