ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Idiot Box Clothes

I love the app! Selection of items is great and I love that they fulfill my orders automatically. Shipping is fast. Owner is awesome. The pricing is not so hot as far as being a reseller of the product. Wish they had a wholesale program. List could be a little easier to navigate on product selection but overall great for my store.

Heroic Collections

Fantastic app. evens the playiing fields a bit being able to sell licensed products. great resource for any one in the shirt market. great customer service and speedy shipping

Combatex

Pricing is terrible.

At a 50% markup you make about $3-$4 an item. You would need to sell almost 10 items a month just to pay for the app's subscription fee alone. Also after a 50% mark up the items retail prices are at or are nearly $30.... for a t-shirt !!

This company would be smart to offer wholesale pricing to their subscribers that have actual business credentials and/or waive the $25 monthly subscription fee. At the current pricing this app fee it is a total rip-off. Pretty disappointed because this could have been a good app.

Cool For Days

The designs are pretty boring. Not graphic enough to be interesting.

Chiefsfanj99

Great app! Easy navigation and great layout. Also, a great selection of many stylish and great looking products. I can really see this app helping me out on my venture to business success!

Boogiefirst

Products are nice and when I've had trouble the support team has been there to help from the start and they get back to me quickly. Great app

Daizzy Outfitters

ApparelPop! is awesome. It was very easy to use to integrate into Shopify! The products were a perfect fit for the type of items that I sell on my website.

Sacred Quantum Leap Rites

There’s room for improvement like everything else in life but I dig it tho; specially Superman. Great work! Loads of Pages.

Dot Dizzy

App is super easy to use and product selection is amazing. Danny (owner) is very friendly and quick to help. I look forward to using these products to help grow my online business. Thank you, ApparelPop!
Michelle O.

Urban Treehouse

After we spent so much time adding their products (we think their products are great), Shopify contacted and ask us for the licensing documents and then limited our Shopify payment gateway. Since Shopify told us that they can't talk to this app store directly for some reason (?), we went back and forth try to solve the issue. It's been 9 days and still on hold. This is very frustrating.
For the reason, we can't give any stars for now. We hope Shopify do better job for this. (Rep from ApparelPop was very helpful)

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review.
It is true that there was confusion within the Shopify Risk team and the licensing.

This has since been resolved and there are no longer any issues. All products have been licensed and legal, and are allowed to be sold on Shopify. Shopify will no longer tell you they are not allowed. Sorry for the confusion!