ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

White Sneakys

Awesome app for people like us who are not designers. Plus you get to sell licensed merchandise. How awesome is that! Shipped products within 3 days. Automatic fulfilment so less work. I definitely recommend Apparelpop if you sell tshirts and stuff. 7stars from me.

Printacize

Absolutely love this app. It's simple, effective, and very systematized! profit margins are great as well, with over 100k products there's no excuse to not make any sales, as there's a little bit of everything for everyone. Danny's support has been amazing, and always goes out of his way to help in any way he can. Great app, great service and great people, what more can you ask for?

Thanks again Danny!

Cool T Shirt Store1

So good so far! I've been able to add products with ease. I'll give a follow up review on how smooth the fulfilment process is. But five stars so far!

Premier Gift

Let me start off by saying this is a great, a huge selection of merchandise, and very easy to use. I really think if you want a fan store, this is the app you should install.

Now why 4 stars? There are two reasons why
- Limitation to USA -- As a global merchant, I cannot just sell in one country.
- $25/month -- The margins ApparelPop is already making on these items is already high, so why charge $25 when you can collect margin off your product items.

Otherwise, this is a great app and recommend it.

Realdealzstore

Great App!!! Very easy to use and awesome selection. By far the best app on Shopify. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add great products. Competitors charge way more and have limitations. I never leave reviews but had to in this situation. I just wish I could add the entire collection to my site in one click. Email response is very quick. Thanks Danny!!!

Keizerstar

Dropped out after a few hours browsing the site.

Pros:
Like everyone 5 star reviewer said, they seem to have a great perfect order process/ dropship system
*I did not had a chance to try the customer service but I assume they are responsive

Cons:
I am having a little trouble browsing thru its selections. Its not quite user friendly
The products are mainly out dated. I did find a few good selections but not enough for me to stay in the app.

Hope you guys will do well and will have more updated items soon.

Yoursupershirt

This is a fine drop ship app. I live in the USA, so I am happy to be working with a company that ships from the USA. No more long and undetermined shipping times. I am really impressed with the collection that is available. The items you choose for your store show up instantly in 'products' with photos, description and variables. The customer service is outstanding. This apps works seamlessly with Shopify. Once the order is placed, ApparelPop receives the oder automatically. You are done. How easy is that? I recommend it.

Albatraoz Co

Great products and excellent customer service. I highly recommend!

Naflax

So far so good the app so ease and simple to use I like it

Little Bo Geek

I'd have to sell 25 of something to even pay for the price of the app. Ridiculous.

Profit margins are between 50 cents to $5 depending. But most are around a dollar.