ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Daizzy Outfitters

ApparelPop! is awesome. It was very easy to use to integrate into Shopify! The products were a perfect fit for the type of items that I sell on my website.

Sacred Quantum Leap Rites

There’s room for improvement like everything else in life but I dig it tho; specially Superman. Great work! Loads of Pages.

Dot Dizzy

App is super easy to use and product selection is amazing. Danny (owner) is very friendly and quick to help. I look forward to using these products to help grow my online business. Thank you, ApparelPop!
Michelle O.

Urban Treehouse

After we spent so much time adding their products (we think their products are great), Shopify contacted and ask us for the licensing documents and then limited our Shopify payment gateway. Since Shopify told us that they can't talk to this app store directly for some reason (?), we went back and forth try to solve the issue. It's been 9 days and still on hold. This is very frustrating.
For the reason, we can't give any stars for now. We hope Shopify do better job for this. (Rep from ApparelPop was very helpful)

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review.
It is true that there was confusion within the Shopify Risk team and the licensing.

This has since been resolved and there are no longer any issues. All products have been licensed and legal, and are allowed to be sold on Shopify. Shopify will no longer tell you they are not allowed. Sorry for the confusion!

White Sneakys

Awesome app for people like us who are not designers. Plus you get to sell licensed merchandise. How awesome is that! Shipped products within 3 days. Automatic fulfilment so less work. I definitely recommend Apparelpop if you sell tshirts and stuff. 7stars from me.

Printacize

Absolutely love this app. It's simple, effective, and very systematized! profit margins are great as well, with over 100k products there's no excuse to not make any sales, as there's a little bit of everything for everyone. Danny's support has been amazing, and always goes out of his way to help in any way he can. Great app, great service and great people, what more can you ask for?

Thanks again Danny!

Cool T Shirt Store1

So good so far! I've been able to add products with ease. I'll give a follow up review on how smooth the fulfilment process is. But five stars so far!

Premier Gift

Let me start off by saying this is a great, a huge selection of merchandise, and very easy to use. I really think if you want a fan store, this is the app you should install.

Now why 4 stars? There are two reasons why
- Limitation to USA -- As a global merchant, I cannot just sell in one country.
- $25/month -- The margins ApparelPop is already making on these items is already high, so why charge $25 when you can collect margin off your product items.

Otherwise, this is a great app and recommend it.

Realdealzstore

Great App!!! Very easy to use and awesome selection. By far the best app on Shopify. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add great products. Competitors charge way more and have limitations. I never leave reviews but had to in this situation. I just wish I could add the entire collection to my site in one click. Email response is very quick. Thanks Danny!!!

Keizerstar

Dropped out after a few hours browsing the site.

Pros:
Like everyone 5 star reviewer said, they seem to have a great perfect order process/ dropship system
*I did not had a chance to try the customer service but I assume they are responsive

Cons:
I am having a little trouble browsing thru its selections. Its not quite user friendly
The products are mainly out dated. I did find a few good selections but not enough for me to stay in the app.

Hope you guys will do well and will have more updated items soon.