ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

The Mages Emporium

So far so good! Importing is easy. Great selection of products! Immediate assistance every time I need to use the chat feature. Can't comment on sales, shipping, etc since I just started using the app, but I'm very impressed so far!

Urban Capybara Store

I think this is great, you're addressing a market need, having a successful business is all about that. You're offering a solution to POD sellers who can't find good designs to sell, cutting out the obligation of having an original design in order to get sales, you bring licensed products which have people already wanting to buy them out there. So I think it's great, good job!

Activepassion

So far so good. Great customer service, quick response!! Great inventory, lots to choose from.
I would definitely refer this App to a friend.
Thanks Danny for all of your help!!!!

Einsteindeals Com

It's Sunday, I just installed this app. The app is wonderful. It makes importing products a breeze. I mentioned that it's Sunday because I did have a few questions so I tried the chat feature, not really expecting to get anyone. To my surprise, someone was there to help me and answered all of my questions.

The products look top notch. I am looking forward to working with this company. So far, so good. I highly recommend them.

Jubilee Harvest

Customer Support chat is a must, especially for a new small to mid sized business. There is much that goes into the process of a beginning business and having a human to access for any service provider is an excellent way to have an informed and satisfied client. I recently ran into a problem and Apparel Pop was there right away offering a human solution. I am really excited about the product offering and now we know we can trust them for solutions and speedy communication moving forward with our business!

Fomo Global

If you are reading this review, install it. Now. This App isn't just a "must have", it is an essential. If you are reading this review, you don't understand how lucky you are to have found this App. The results speak for themselves.

Buyanythingcheap Com

If you don't install this app, you will regret it later. This app is a pure goldmine.

Cinemerch

By far the greatest app I've used on the app store! The selection of licensed Merchandise is incredible! The customer support is amazing, literally responded within seconds during after working hours. Obviously a very dedicated team. Never actually expected this app to be so good and can't believe this App isn't insanely popular. :)

Automotive Vintage

Very amateur and confusing user interface. Broken links in APP. Unhelpful support. Tried to cancel rebill and we didn't even receive any sort of confirmation either in the APP or sent to our e-mail so hopefully it is cancelled.

Southofmemphis

Love it, so much easier than I was doing with the same vendor they are working with. It saves me so much time and effort that it is definitely worth it!