ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Premier Gift

Let me start off by saying this is a great, a huge selection of merchandise, and very easy to use. I really think if you want a fan store, this is the app you should install.

Now why 4 stars? There are two reasons why
- Limitation to USA -- As a global merchant, I cannot just sell in one country.
- $25/month -- The margins ApparelPop is already making on these items is already high, so why charge $25 when you can collect margin off your product items.

Otherwise, this is a great app and recommend it.

Realdealzstore

Great App!!! Very easy to use and awesome selection. By far the best app on Shopify. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add great products. Competitors charge way more and have limitations. I never leave reviews but had to in this situation. I just wish I could add the entire collection to my site in one click. Email response is very quick. Thanks Danny!!!

Keizerstar

Dropped out after a few hours browsing the site.

Pros:
Like everyone 5 star reviewer said, they seem to have a great perfect order process/ dropship system
*I did not had a chance to try the customer service but I assume they are responsive

Cons:
I am having a little trouble browsing thru its selections. Its not quite user friendly
The products are mainly out dated. I did find a few good selections but not enough for me to stay in the app.

Hope you guys will do well and will have more updated items soon.

Yoursupershirt

This is a fine drop ship app. I live in the USA, so I am happy to be working with a company that ships from the USA. No more long and undetermined shipping times. I am really impressed with the collection that is available. The items you choose for your store show up instantly in 'products' with photos, description and variables. The customer service is outstanding. This apps works seamlessly with Shopify. Once the order is placed, ApparelPop receives the oder automatically. You are done. How easy is that? I recommend it.

Albatraoz Co

Great products and excellent customer service. I highly recommend!

Naflax

So far so good the app so ease and simple to use I like it

Little Bo Geek

I'd have to sell 25 of something to even pay for the price of the app. Ridiculous.

Profit margins are between 50 cents to $5 depending. But most are around a dollar.

Exotic Gone Twisted

I have been searching for these types of merchandise!! They have everything!!! I love this app and give it a 10-star rating if I could! Thank you so much ApparelPop! You guys Rock!!

The Mages Emporium

So far so good! Importing is easy. Great selection of products! Immediate assistance every time I need to use the chat feature. Can't comment on sales, shipping, etc since I just started using the app, but I'm very impressed so far!

Urban Capybara Store

I think this is great, you're addressing a market need, having a successful business is all about that. You're offering a solution to POD sellers who can't find good designs to sell, cutting out the obligation of having an original design in order to get sales, you bring licensed products which have people already wanting to buy them out there. So I think it's great, good job!