ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

Gifts N Glamour

Very Poor Support Team, Not Helping with the issue, Paying for an app, which we cannot get products uploaded to our website, Keep on telling us it is a shopify Issue, If thats the Case, then get with Shopify and Fix It. Support person DANNY does not answer emails. and Does not resolve any problems, but they keep on billing us.

Geeky4life

MAKES YOUR BUSINESS LOOK BAD. A customer ordered 5 items, and I placed the order with ApparelPop the same day. The items were never shipped because THEY DISCONTINUED the items but never told anyone. Then took 3 days to respond to my questions about it. Completely unprofessional and unreliable.

Printedapparel.org

the one product i kind of liked is unavalible on all sells channels. All the brands they have are based on movies

GrandChampClothing

I did not authorize the charger to my account and Apparel pop charged my account. I want my money refunded please. the items are not available to me anyway. they state N/A. Not good for the app. Please refund my money and stop billing me.

Kawaii Obsession

There are too many copies of the exact same product but at different prices. There's no way to organize and see which items you've added to your store within the app, which means you're unable to see the price margins of the shirts you've chose once you've added them into your store. Also, you can't add them to your store by a dollar amount rather you have to do it by a percentage margin... so annoying. Not worth the trouble.

Jts Fashion Boutique

Shopify lures you in with promise of good service apps, but they fail to tell you that the products are not allowed to be sold on shopify. So don't waste your time with this app.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review.
It is true that there was confusion within the Shopify Risk team and the licensing.

This has since been resolved and there are no longer any issues. All products have been licensed and legal, and are allowed to be sold on Shopify. Shopify will no longer tell you they are not allowed. Sorry for the confusion!

Allyourstars

Be aware! They have not provided any documentation to Shopify proving they are authorized to sell copyrighted merchandise. Shopify risk team cancelled my payments account. Be also aware that Shopify, are also not good at all because they allow these apps to advertise here, but then they tell you that they are not responsible for any app in THEIR appstore.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Q5echo

I finally decided to drop this app. I sell a lot on eBay and I can't compete with Allposters.com which sells at $3 less, so if I want to compete I will owe this app more money then making money and the $25 a month doesn't help.

I love the app and it's really easy to use but there is no way you can make any money off it.

Ornate Outlet

Some of the designs are kind of cool, but the wholesale price is pretty much above full blown retail, no headroom, no meat left on the bones whatsoever. I swear I've seen the same shirts at Wally World for $5. Not worth the monthly fee.

Allinacinnamon

thieves they just took my money i dont even use ur app becareful with them

Previous 1