ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

ApparelPop!: Dropship Apparel

by The Doughty Organization

Sell popular licensed apparel! We do dropshipping! USA based!

heroclad

They have a good suck you in list but they dont carry most the merchandise that we pay monthly to sell. They never update and you cant do inventory control my whole buisness is based off this app and im going to have to close permanently this time

Nightmare Threads

Please listen to my warning! This is a horrible service! They constantly get rid of items without telling you, so if an item sells in your store, there is a good chance that these guys no longer have the item. This is in addition to some truly horrendous shipping times. they state they ship items in 5-7 business days, but some shipments took 14-21 days to get to my customers! I spent most of my time giving refunds to my unhappy customers or following up with these guys due to their terrible fulfillment time. If you want to start a small business, stay away from ApparelPop! Using them will be a disaster for you and your customer base. So much frustration and negative energy were spent on their incompetence. Just canceled and will be speaking to the BBB. If you use them after having read this, you deserve the disaster that is about to take place to your business!

Karrma Design

Thieves! I canceled the trial period but I was charged the amount by shopify! How to cancel your subscription?!!!

March 28, 2020

Hi there! You installed the app on Feb. 27th and cancelled on March 24th. Our trial period is for 2 weeks. So you cancelled after the free trial, so that is why Shopify charged you for the use of the app.

Even though you cancelled after the free trial, we at ApparelPop never want somebody to pay for the app if they weren’t happy with it. So please reach out to our support team and we can help facilitate a refund.

Gifts N Glamour

Very Poor Support Team, Not Helping with the issue, Paying for an app, which we cannot get products uploaded to our website, Keep on telling us it is a shopify Issue, If thats the Case, then get with Shopify and Fix It. Support person DANNY does not answer emails. and Does not resolve any problems, but they keep on billing us.

Geeky4life

MAKES YOUR BUSINESS LOOK BAD. A customer ordered 5 items, and I placed the order with ApparelPop the same day. The items were never shipped because THEY DISCONTINUED the items but never told anyone. Then took 3 days to respond to my questions about it. Completely unprofessional and unreliable.

Printedapparel.org

the one product i kind of liked is unavalible on all sells channels. All the brands they have are based on movies

GrandChampClothing

I did not authorize the charger to my account and Apparel pop charged my account. I want my money refunded please. the items are not available to me anyway. they state N/A. Not good for the app. Please refund my money and stop billing me.

Kawaii Obsession

There are too many copies of the exact same product but at different prices. There's no way to organize and see which items you've added to your store within the app, which means you're unable to see the price margins of the shirts you've chose once you've added them into your store. Also, you can't add them to your store by a dollar amount rather you have to do it by a percentage margin... so annoying. Not worth the trouble.

Jts Fashion Boutique

Shopify lures you in with promise of good service apps, but they fail to tell you that the products are not allowed to be sold on shopify. So don't waste your time with this app.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review.
It is true that there was confusion within the Shopify Risk team and the licensing.

This has since been resolved and there are no longer any issues. All products have been licensed and legal, and are allowed to be sold on Shopify. Shopify will no longer tell you they are not allowed. Sorry for the confusion!

Allyourstars

Be aware! They have not provided any documentation to Shopify proving they are authorized to sell copyrighted merchandise. Shopify risk team cancelled my payments account. Be also aware that Shopify, are also not good at all because they allow these apps to advertise here, but then they tell you that they are not responsible for any app in THEIR appstore.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Previous 1